Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did he have a word about having to be her lap dog I mean photographer and just wanted to enjoy the honeymoon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't be surprised if he told her that's enough now, put the bleeping phone away. Sure that would drive anyone around the twist watching your partner talking into a screen constantly and hardly speaking to you! .

Reactions: 20
This probably isn't a politically correct thing to say, but they look rough AF on the cruise, dressed like skangers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does Chris have any say in this honeymoon at all? I thought she said he was doing all the organising, yet it seems to be her dragging him to things against his will! Going to farms and horse riding- riveting!!

Reactions: 18
Does Chris have any say in this honeymoon at all? I thought she said he was doing all the organising, yet it seems to be her dragging him to things against his will! Going to farms and horse riding- riveting!!
Coming from Ireland that's full of farms Jesus how exciting for them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He hates the sun, early morning sunsets, the heat, the beach, sushi, horse riding, the waves, Grace. WTF is he doing there.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Off course he doesn't, and the clown is putting up with princess grace and videoing/reels her every move! That's not a honeymoon 😜

Reactions: 10
This honeymoon really is showing how self centred she is and how much of an eejit kips is!!! Imagine not caring if your husband enjoys his holiday or not! And he is a gobshite for enabling her!!

Reactions: 21
Probably the cheapest option for the day 🫣 it’s down the end of a list of amazing activities to do when you get off the ship for the day
Honestly I’d do the bob Marley tour that’s what I think of when I think of Jamaica and I’d try the local rum and relax on a beautiful beach for the day

Reactions: 12
Oh for fucks sake she's back. I was too slow with this but posting it anyway. Nearly piped her to the post:
----

Where is Greasy???

Tragedy - the Bee Gees or Steps for the uncivilsed...

Here I am, Oi strayed from de port - too busy flashin' me nips,
Now I can't see de ship, when I get back, watch... I'll murder Kips!
Dyin' for me bed, I'm hungry I jush wanna be fed,
I really should be maulin' food,
Talking shite on the phone to youse,
Buh don't mention Dom, she's ruined me bleedin' moooooood!

Chorus:
Tragedy!
Was ouh tryna make contenh and look what I get it's a...
Tragedy!
Chasing lizards around the town, like a bleeping gowl,
I'm bleeping bet...
Now dah Dom is engaged, OI'ma nervous wreck!

Verse 2:
She's far away, witch didn't respect it's still, MY DAY.
Oh, oh
Now I'm fucked, because attention on me will no longer, stay.
Wait! I know! OI'll use my aul reliable,
Anxiehe...
Because cryin' on me stories, always paaaays,
Everyday, nothing will change,
Sure I blackmail me fam!
Anything for de 'graaaaamm....

Chorus:
Tragedy!
Made Kips eat raw salmon, then he puked in de cabin it's a ....
Tragedy!
Runnin 'round in me boho barefeet, so I can boring contenh ya see...
I'm here to stay, there's no two ways about ih,
I'll drive you insane!
6AB4ADFD-FDB3-4B11-A28C-1D31D85CA3B9.jpeg

57AE9DC8-C90A-48D0-8A99-96EF9F0EEDD4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The phrase Raise your children and you can spoil your grandchildren, but spoil your children and you will raise your grandchildren could not be more applicable to Anne.
I have never heard this and oh my god it is so accurate ! Would kill to have half the help from my mother or MiL. Not their fault , they work and care for other relatives !

Reactions: 9
This honeymoon really is showing how self centred she is and how much of an eejit kips is!!! Imagine not caring if your husband enjoys his holiday or not! And he is a gobshite for enabling her!!
This whole honeymoon is all about her and her only, I’ve no sympathy for him as he enables her.

Reactions: 10
Lies. You’ve been riding lady gray non stop on Martin.
virgin white sexy lingerie on! Swit swoo 🤢
8C13AB7B-967C-40C1-BAE5-DBDF2F30FAD2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.