Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’d have been better off doing ten nights in Torremelinos. I mean the air fare alone would well cover it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbf Dom built her following off sympathy/ nosey follows after a break up, none of these ones would know hard work if it smacked them in the teeth. Hence why they do what they do for a “job”
How did I miss that. Jesus are any of them just genuine grafters?

Reactions: 1
If they were eating at the Windjammer restaurant then she was dressed fine but if they're were eating in one of the paying restaurants then they expect you to dress accordingly. The windjammer is a buffet.
I'd imaging this is where they're eating, all you can eat buffet for the win.

I wouldn't be surprised if she brought the wedding dress or bridesmaids dress for the final night dinner. Her outfit last night was very bridal. When will the all white end.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being on your holiday and seeing that dose doing a live! On her fecking honeymoon ffs! Seriously she’s obv so bored….

Reactions: 16
She's on live! Someone asked her if she is glad that they went as a couple without the kids. She said that it wouldn't have been the same if the kids were there and she knew that they wouldn't have as good a time if they were there! Imagine saying that about your kids to the world!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Her favourite line is "it was the best thing for us" it covers everything when you're a selfish hole!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She's unbelievably out of breath for walking a few yards on the ship. She sounds so unhealthy considering the amount of exercise she does!!

Reactions: 17
Why is she doing a live when on honeymoon?! I can get over the posting to Instagram grid but seriously, doing a live. Is there nothing else going on in her life?

Reactions: 21
Why is she doing a live when on honeymoon?! I can get over the posting to Instagram grid but seriously, doing a live. Is there nothing else going on in her life?
Kips probably in bed and she's bored

Reactions: 14
She is actually just really thick isn’t she? No other magazines wanted you, you fool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha Dionn is one who asked did she find it hard to choose between all the magazines. Grease the thick took it literally and said she had a load of other offers. SURE YOU DID HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Krisps who gets seasick wanted to go on a cruise. 🤣🤣 also her back is in bits from weight lifting. Why would you keep doing it to yourself?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sadly I tuned into a few mins of that live. She said Chris booked the cruise, she wanted to go to the Maldives. She can't remember her own lies...she booked the cruise after Denise went on one.
She also agreed with a comment that said the ship looks very dated.
Chris still in bed. God their honeymoon looks so bloody boring!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.