Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm, I wonder who might enjoy that Disney Cruise Grace... 🤔
No way Grace would fork out for a Disney Cruise - even if she wanted to have her kids around! Disney Cruise's are probably twice or three times the price of Royal Carribean!

Reactions: 10
Even the ‘being with 3000 people is his worst nightmare’! What did they think, they’d have the cruise to themselves.
I live in the states and mark my words, If they did not have Covid in the last 6 months they’ll be getting it now. It’s highly contagious and worse on cruise ships, it’s just kept out of the news. I’ve never so many Covid infections in my inner circle/workplace.
Dom is very attractive but Grace is attractive in her own way. We cannot all look the same. As young couples setting out in life you can only wish them the best of luck.
Agree grace is very attractive, her makeup looks great the last few days. It’s her effort. Notice all the top threads here are influencers who gained their following through something other than grit and hard work. (Sympathy, short lived weight loss, illnesses in remission) at least Dom works for it. It’s hard to watch some of them get handouts for doing feck all, be like showing up to work and lazing around expecting to be paid. None of them including their agencies seem to grasp this; but the hate follows count as engagement I suppose
I don’t understand how VIP allowed her share all
those photos 🤷‍♀️
Aren’t they normally kept under wraps for the big reveal in the rag magazine
VIP seems to need them more than the influencers need exposure. It’s a ridiculous magazine, I had a look at their stories today and they are grasping at anything for content.

Reactions: 9
I can tell you that denim shorts to dinner on a cruise is a big no no, the dining room is considered dressy! Tbh that would have looked far better with a pair of white tailored trs

Reactions: 21
I think she's looks lovely in that outfit/hair/make up from their dinner last night

Reactions: 6
Oh for fucks sake she's back. I was too slow with this but posting it anyway. Nearly piped her to the post:
----

Where is Greasy???

Tragedy - the Bee Gees or Steps for the uncivilsed...

Here I am, Oi strayed from de port - too busy flashin' me nips,
Now I can't see de ship, when I get back, watch... I'll murder Kips!
Dyin' for me bed, I'm hungry I jush wanna be fed,
I really should be maulin' food,
Talking shite on the phone to youse,
Buh don't mention Dom, she's ruined me bleedin' moooooood!

Chorus:
Tragedy!
Was ouh tryna make contenh and look what I get it's a...
Tragedy!
Chasing lizards around the town, like a bleeping gowl,
I'm bleeping bet...
Now dah Dom is engaged, OI'ma nervous wreck!

Verse 2:
She's far away, witch didn't respect it's still, MY DAY.
Oh, oh
Now I'm fucked, because attention on me will no longer, stay.
Wait! I know! OI'll use my aul reliable,
Anxiehe...
Because cryin' on me stories, always paaaays,
Everyday, nothing will change,
Sure I blackmail me fam!
Anything for de 'graaaaamm....

Chorus:
Tragedy!
Made Kips eat raw salmon, then he puked in de cabin it's a ....
Tragedy!
Runnin 'round in me boho barefeet, so I can boring contenh ya see...
I'm here to stay, there's no two ways about ih,
I'll drive you insane!
View attachment 1470398
View attachment 1470422
Brilliant 🤣 you are one of the funniest on this thread 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can tell you that denim shorts to dinner on a cruise is a big no no, the dining room is considered dressy! Tbh that would have looked far better with a pair of white tailored trs
Grace probably has her wedding dress or a bridesmaid dress to wear for dinner with the captain 👩‍✈️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I live in the states and mark my words, If they did not have Covid in the last 6 months they’ll be getting it now. It’s highly contagious and worse on cruise ships, it’s just kept out of the news. I’ve never so many Covid infections in my inner circle/workplace.

Agree grace is very attractive, her makeup looks great the last few days. It’s her effort. Notice all the top threads here are influencers who gained their following through something other than grit and hard work. (Sympathy, short lived weight loss, illnesses in remission) at least Dom works for it. It’s hard to watch some of them get handouts for doing feck all, be like showing up to work and lazing around expecting to be paid. None of them including their agencies seem to grasp this; but the hate follows count as engagement I suppose

VIP seems to need them more than the influencers need exposure. It’s a ridiculous magazine, I had a look at their stories today and they are grasping at anything for content.
Tbf Dom built her following off sympathy/ nosey follows after a break up, none of these ones would know hard work if it smacked them in the teeth. Hence why they do what they do for a “job”

Reactions: 24
So they spent probably a decent amount to cruise around the Caribbean and so far we’ve seen them enjoy several Starbucks, play mini golf, go horseback riding and sit on the beach. They may as well have gone to Wexford for their honeymoon…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She sent her bulldog Mags out to buy five copies of VIP as she wants to send one up to the white gallery!?! Grace, love, if they haven’t shared your pictures by now, they are desperately trying to avoid doing it cause you aren’t “on brand”. It’s tragic how hard she’s trying to get reshared by TWG

Also, nobody ever gives a tit about your wedding as much as you do. You got married two weeks ago Grace, there’s probably been hundreds of brides in Ireland in the last two weeks, build a bridge like. People have a small amount of interest in the run up and on the day, then they are done with it. Nobody cares anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes thank you. Cruises are not that casual. Everyone gets a bit dressed up at night time! Denim shorts and high heels is not dressy. I don't know what she has packed for. The hack 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Awh bless them they were out for 5 whole hours today . No wonder they needed a nap. Also that little chuckle she does at the end of her sentences drives me mad!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And kips wiping off something he spilt on his t shirt🙄
Noticed that .last night's dinner or sea sick .

Awh bless them they were out for 5 whole hours today . No wonder they needed a nap. Also that little chuckle she does at the end of her sentences drives me mad!!!!!
That does my head in, I couldn't listed it her in real life.

Reactions: 8
Never mind buying the magazine I wouldn't even flick through it while waiting to pay for my diesel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not necessarily. There are lots of dinner options from the buffet, bars, other restaurants. The days of getting dressed up for cruises is long gone. Unless you are sitting on the table with captain. But I don't see an issue with how she dressed, not to my taste now

Reactions: 7
If they were eating at the Windjammer restaurant then she was dressed fine but if they're were eating in one of the paying restaurants then they expect you to dress accordingly. The windjammer is a buffet.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.