Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so the type of girl who tries to get a bloke to do something he doesn't want to do to prove how much he likes her. Same with going to the disco "Chris' worst nightmare" we're her exact words!
Just shows its all about her and what she wants.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s incredibly sad that she seems to have had a falling out with her Mum. There is people who would give anything to have their Mother at their wedding day, this one for all her manifesting and gratitude journalling shite can’t appreciate what’s right in front of her!
ehh doubt there’s been a falling out. Sure she has her kids!!!! Grease needs her more

Reactions: 18
Thought Anne's outfit wasn't great, bit casual really.
That was done last minute. All too busy pandering to the Virgin Bride herself.

What old internet fads will Greasy dig up tomorrow?

The no make up selfie? A golden oldie from 2016.
Bebo walls?
Return of the my space selfie?
swift.jpg

I'd prefer if she stuck the bridesmaid dress on and swanned around the ship. Kips puking overboard behind her. Romantic yo!

ugh.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was no fee - I’m sure she’d do it for her ego, and they do it as a cheap way to fill pages. if VIP were paying, the pictures would have been embargoed.
Yeah I can't see vip paying big money to feature her wedding???

Reactions: 2
Yeah I can't see vip paying big money to feature her wedding???
Her honeymoon looks drab nothing romantic at all about it
Dom is living her her best life it looks beautiful we’re she is tonight just simply stunning
Graces suitcase is full of women’s best tat for a honeymoon and borrowed clothes
Dom has stole her limelight back from grace in perfect style and elegance

Reactions: 22
I know it is a bit different, but anyone can send their wedding pics and details in to VIP in the hope of getting them published in the "Vows" section near the back. They are only dying to fill the pages so id say grace got no money. They have an email address for weddings specifically.

Reactions: 21
I know it is a bit different, but anyone can send their wedding pics and details in to VIP in the hope of getting them published in the "Vows" section near the back. They are only dying to fill the pages so id say grace got no money. They have an email address for weddings specifically.
I don't know if it's still the case but it used to be that you had to pay to be featured. I know a girl who actually paid it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How much wud VIP pay her for this does anyone know?
Nothing! As far as I’m aware (info from a friend in the industry) the Irish media don’t pay. She would have done it in return for exposure only. So any of those features you see in Irish magazines are all done for free. In the UK you’d get big bucks

Reactions: 10
What has happened to Greasy????

- All you can eat drama:
  1. Food coma
  2. Alcohol poisoning

- Travel mishaps:
  1. Greasy slept through the announcements and safety info asking not to leave the Jamaican ports. Greasy and Kips have left the port...
  2. Greasy has re-boarded the wrong cruise ship. 'OI FORGUH WHERE I AM'
  3. Greasy gets the set off times wrong. Too busy videoing herself skipping and stomping by a palm tree. "YOUR GIRLS GOH CULTURE YO"
  4. no wi-fi connection or data has run out. The horror. Kips will get it in DE NECK!
- Dom.
Say no more. Greasy is pissed as hell and she's not going to take it anymore. Meltdown in the cabin:

'KIPS THIS ISN'T A THREAH, OIVE NUTTING ELSE TO LOOK FORWARD TO... SO JUST DO IT DO IT NOW....'
Kips: Grease no you don't mean that.. you have so much...
Grease: OIM WARNING YOU KIPS. DO IT NOW OR THATS IT...
Kips: oh bleeping fine. We'll create that unique content you wanted. 'A re-proposal' ....
Grease: GWAN YA GOOD THING, WHERE'S ME PHONE???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.