Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't even wish her niece a happy birthday when mags has been minding her kids, she really is very self absorbed

Reactions: 5
Nice of her to bring her husband who felt queasy all day to a restaurant he didn't want to go to !!!
She is so the type of girl who tries to get a bloke to do something he doesn't want to do to prove how much he likes her. Same with going to the disco "Chris' worst nightmare" we're her exact words!

Reactions: 9
She'll be working on a pregnancy announcement to get the spotlight back on her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How much wud VIP pay her for this does anyone know?
If they paid her a euro they were overcharged.
It absolutely explains why she hasn't given many details away, all her "I'll take you on my journey" bullshit.

Shes prob sold the honeymoon too 😂

I swear, nothing is sacred to these people.

Reactions: 17
How much wud VIP pay her for this does anyone know?
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was no fee - I’m sure she’d do it for her ego, and they do it as a cheap way to fill pages. if VIP were paying, the pictures would have been embargoed.

Reactions: 19
Sure all the photos in the magazine, Grace has already posted herself. Usually for a magazine deal, they want an exclusive which would mean you're not allowed post anything. So I'd say she got paid nothing, just the chance to have her wedding in a glossy magazine.

Reactions: 29
Saw Dom put a post up of the letters her fiancé wrote which were placed at various locations in the hotel. Seems like she's taken them down??
Wonder if he wasn't best pleased to have such personal letters plastered over social media for thousands of people to read!?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was no fee - I’m sure she’d do it for her ego, and they do it as a cheap way to fill pages. if VIP were paying, the pictures would have been embargoed.
Literally coming on to say this, she practically showed her knickers the day after the wedding so it's not as if there were exclusive photos. I'd imagine it wasn't too much if at all

Reactions: 11
Omg whyyyy- why would they be interested? She’s no pippa or Connor or Sosueme -

Maybe she got like €2,000 or a bit more for the pics? Can’t see them spending big money on her pics - and I think the reason she’s putting up womens best links on honeymoon is that the reality is - they have put themselves into huge debt for the gram/ big expensive wedding - expensive (but tit honeymoon) I’d rather to to Italy or on safari in Kenya or South Africa - even the Maldives to flop n drop- such a random honeymoon choice.
VIP isnt exactly Hello and well known in the industry for being scabby AF. Obviously no embargo on that pic she already shared, so she may well have provided pics for free for the ‘exposure!

Reactions: 10
Wonder have VIP secured the exclusive rights to the infamous pre wedding Bawling into A Bahhherrred Sausage on the Beach pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw Dom put a post up of the letters her fiancé wrote which were placed at various locations in the hotel. Seems like she's taken them down??
Wonder if he wasn't best pleased to have such personal letters plastered over social media for thousands of people to read!?
It was shocking that she put them up for the whole world to see. Is nothing sacred with these idiots?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine she never posted this photo or similar. View attachment 1469736
I think it’s incredibly sad that she seems to have had a falling out with her Mum. There is people who would give anything to have their Mother at their wedding day, this one for all her manifesting and gratitude journalling shite can’t appreciate what’s right in front of her!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.