Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the VIP ans she mentions the box from Chris on her wedding day. It was something old, new, borrowed, blue. I always thought it was for the bride to wear? Like a blue garter or an old sentimental hankie pinned to her dress?
Chris gave her an old business card from a date and her dads old hat?! Did she put them up her dress or leave in her room?
I don't think poor kips understood the assessment. Yes I said that wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still maintain the watch was meant for Kips but grabby Grace dibbed it.

Which they'd have had to pay extra for as it's a speciality restaurant too.
Yes any specialty restaurants ( or non buffet are pricy- that sushi would have been around €150 or €180 )

Yes any specialty restaurants ( or non buffet are pricy- that sushi would have been around €150 or €180 )
I guarantee you she didnt eat with chopsticks😂 I’d say she asked for a knife and fork 😫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In fairness I’d probably ask for a knife and fork too 🙈🙈🤣🤣
I have before couldn't manage the chopsticks at all

What's wrong with your fingers? It's sushi! :ROFLMAO:
Haha that's what my man did he was a bit bewildered why I needed a knife and fork to eat it 🤣

Still none the wiser about a cruise are they not allowed cameras at the entertainment she said they were going to 70's disco .....I reckon the didn't go if you even go onto reels and look loads of brilliant ones for Coco bay etc she showed nothing on any of them

She hardly is keeping them for v.i.p mag 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Haha that's what my man did he was a bit bewildered why I needed a knife and fork to eat it 🤣

Still none the wiser about a cruise are they not allowed cameras at the entertainment she said they were going to 70's disco .....I reckon the didn't go if you even go onto reels and look loads of brilliant ones for Coco bay etc she showed nothing on any of them

Ah don’t we’ll be treated to either the vip edition of the honeymoon!! Or a million honeymoon spam reels! She’ll have enough content to keep her going to Christmas 🥱🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Maybe she is coming next week the honeymoon😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Right someone take one for the team and go photograph the pages of the magazine so we can read what guff she spouted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s been quiet for a few hours. Did she venture away from the Jamaican port?

Or is she depressed in bed watching Dom’s followers shoot up already from that social media proposal?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d say she’s in full Veruca Salt mode, ‘kips, I want it all about MEEEEE AGAIN NOOOOOWWWW’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say she’s in full Veruca Salt mode, ‘kips, I want it all about MEEEEE AGAIN NOOOOOWWWW’
She’s probably stripped off entirely and is under some jungle waterfall to keep her engagement up

Kips sweating buckets tryna get the good angles

A single boho leaf saving her dwindling dignity🍃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I love the latest grid post caption ‘you’re gonna have to roll me off this ship’ bleeping hell hun you needed to be rolled on to it🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm away on holiday ( not on a cruise 🤣) so I'm behind

DELIGHTED for Dom

DELIGHTED now Greasys wedding/cruise is old news.

Nice of her to bring her husband who felt queasy all day to a restaurant he didn't want to go to !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.