Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it all very sad, her on her honeymoon, posting on socials like there's no tomorrow, making her new husband take ridiculous videos of her to make reels. Dom after getting engaged in one of the most beautiful places and then getting her fiancé to record her so she could make a reel.

They create and feed into this vapid online world - they have cheapened their lives (in my opinion) to make some easy money. I would rather graft in a real job and retain my dignity and privacy than sell my soul, my privacy, my families privacy for some easy money.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m not married myself but honestly don’t get going on honeymoon and having the phone out at every opportunity. If that was my other half even if we were on holiday he’d be pissed off, then again he’s doesn’t walk around on egg shells with me and would tell me straight. Unlike Kips who’s afraid to say boo to herself for a peaceful life.

Reactions: 14
She got a deal with VIP for the wedding pics 🙄
Omg whyyyy- why would they be interested? She’s no pippa or Connor or Sosueme -

She got a deal with VIP for the wedding pics 🙄
Maybe she got like €2,000 or a bit more for the pics? Can’t see them spending big money on her pics - and I think the reason she’s putting up womens best links on honeymoon is that the reality is - they have put themselves into huge debt for the gram/ big expensive wedding - expensive (but tit honeymoon) I’d rather to to Italy or on safari in Kenya or South Africa - even the Maldives to flop n drop- such a random honeymoon choice.

Reactions: 11
she features on the cover but Daniel O'Donnell is main, turns out the dainty necklace was from her brother, made from her dads ring, and she stuck the chavtastic Abbott abomination over it
Wow! What a lovely sentiment from her brother and in fairness that was as a beautiful, dainty piece of jewellery suitable for a bride.

But greedy grabby grace, of course, had to stick a load of chunky ugly jewellery with it purely because it was a freebie. Will never get over a “boho” bride wearing a chunky horrible watch (that was in fashion for about 5 minutes a decade ago.)

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I think they have buyers regret over the cruise they are not enjoying it at all, her friend Denise’s looked fab so she had to go on one too she said as much and did no research etc, motion sickness and dragging him to eat sushi 🤮

Reactions: 19
Will never get over a “boho” bride wearing a chunky horrible watch (that was in fashion for about 5 minutes a decade ago.)
I still maintain the watch was meant for Kips but grabby Grace dibbed it.

I think they have buyers regret over the cruise they are not enjoying it at all, her friend Denise’s looked fab so she had to go on one too she said as much and did no research etc, motion sickness and dragging him to eat sushi 🤮
Which they'd have had to pay extra for as it's a speciality restaurant too.

Reactions: 5
More like they’ve been on the beer all day, Chris seems locked in them stories
I would be too being stuck onboard with her for 7 days! He did his duty filming that godawful reel so imo he's entitled to get drunk- it's his honeymoon too! LOL!!

I'd love to know if there's any Tattlers on the same sailing..

Reactions: 10
Even the ‘being with 3000 people is his worst nightmare’! What did they think, they’d have the cruise to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
she features on the cover but Daniel O'Donnell is main, turns out the dainty necklace was from her brother, made from her dads ring, and she stuck the chavtastic Abbott abomination over it
You’ve read it already😂
Must have been some ring to melt and make it big enough for a chain🙄

How many best lives to these huns say🤦‍♀️It’s the most boring bloody expression🙄

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine her humour today, I’d say she’s in a Fowler with dom ‘stealing her thunder’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say people already have them sussed! Like when your on your hols and there’s always someone that keeps you busy while at the pool😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’ve read it already😂
Must have been some ring to melt and make it big enough for a chain🙄

How many best lives to these huns say🤦‍♀️It’s the most boring bloody expression🙄
nah, would rather tit in my hands and clap :D
The have their front cover on their facebook page.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like or hate Dom she puts effort in to herself and her page. It's not about size she looks clean and keeps herself well.
Grace all about herself poor Chris has motion sickness and she brings him to eat sushi and harps on how she's living her best life. With all her boring drizzle she still hasn't mentioned her kids. Shes unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen the VIP ans she mentions the box from Chris on her wedding day. It was something old, new, borrowed, blue. I always thought it was for the bride to wear? Like a blue garter or an old sentimental hankie pinned to her dress?
Chris gave her an old business card from a date and her dads old hat?! Did she put them up her dress or leave in her room?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like or hate Dom she puts effort in to herself and her page. It's not about size she looks clean and keeps herself well.
This is why they're worlds apart. It's not because one woman is bigger or smaller or one is prettier than the other. The thing is Grace doesn't take pride in herself or her work. Everything is sloppy and lazy weather it's her appearance or content. That's why on paper, Dom will win every time to potential companies.

If a company only has 5k to use for marketing and had to choose which one to advertise their company, they will give it to Dom. Dom is only starting to be noticed now and her following will definitely grow with the happy ever after story line and wedding planning that's ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.