Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads she clearly doesn't own a bra not 1 fuckin bra she just doesn't bother wearing one I dunno how she feels comfortable cause I'm big boobed too and I could never leave them hanging free all the time its so uncomfortable

Reactions: 14
She got a deal with VIP for the wedding pics 🙄
What was the point? We’ve seen it already for free. How come she was allowed post away?
No wonder she was snapping at everyone about posting pics. (Taken from Kip’s mate reaction).

Reactions: 24
Pics in VIP……duck they didn’t read the room when they agreed to showcase nips and kips. I look forward to seeing the strategic placement of bouquets, drinks, bags etc to cover the builders crack cleavage. Photographer would have had to get inventive! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Casted aside??? What a way to speak about a woman who was cheated on, maintained her self respect and dumped the loser and moved on with her life.

More power to her.
I didn't mean it in a bad way. Obviously! It just came out like that , sorry if I offended you. It's an opinion and that's what tattle is for. She was cheated on which is very sad. And obviously better off without him. But imo she is moving too fast. Hope it works out for her.

Reactions: 5
She got a deal with VIP for the wedding pics 🙄
URGH. Everything is for sale with her. Using her late father for attention.
Does anyone else find it very strange she hadn't arranged her something old etc herself? Also, I hope her brother and sister got something similar from their dad, his ring melted down for grace? Mags got married without him too. Also her poor mother barely gets a mention...

Motion sickness....she looks really concerned...

I don’t understand how VIP allowed her share all
those photos 🤷‍♀️
Aren’t they normally kept under wraps for the big reveal in the rag magazine
I doubt its a cover, probably threw them a few quid. They cover the opening of an envelope

Reactions: 20
TWG and rue de Seine haven’t posted up their tits gone wild bride yet. Very telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
URGH. Everything is for sale with her. Using her late father for attention.
Does anyone else find it very strange she hadn't arranged her something old etc herself? Also, I hope her brother and sister got something similar from their dad, his ring melted down for grace? Mags got married without him too. Also her poor mother barely gets a mention...

Motion sickness....she looks really concerned...
You know what, I’m glad someone finally said it. It’s repulsive. She trots out the late father thing as an emotional bat to hit people with. Look at poor grace who got married without her dad, give her a VIP magazine deal. duck off like, lots of people mark huge milestones without parents, siblings and family members. Honour their memory but for the love of god stop harping on about it over and over again in the media and in every story you do. It’s like her whole identity is someone who lost a father, it’s like a personality trait with her. Manipulative witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
she features on the cover but Daniel O'Donnell is main, turns out the dainty necklace was from her brother, made from her dads ring, and she stuck the chavtastic Abbott abomination over it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
VIP ?
Right next to an article about Daniel O Donnell’s new conservatory blinds

do people actually buy magazines anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Pics in VIP……duck they didn’t read the room when they agreed to showcase nips and kips. I look forward to seeing the strategic placement of bouquets, drinks, bags etc to cover the builders crack cleavage. Photographer would have had to get inventive! 😂😂😂
They’ll look totally out of place being featured in that rag imo.

Reactions: 4
Making Jamaica look boring. She probably went back into her cabin for a sleep after filming that from the deck.

Reactions: 8
Doms engagement also gets a mention of RSVP stories I'd say she's fuming. Anyone looking at rsvp mag would surely not give two fucks if a nobody with bought followers got married?
And Chris try to act civilised and leave the bottle in the restaurant before moving to the entertainment! I can just imagine the carry on of him eating sushi. Like a toddler being made to eat broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it all very sad, her on her honeymoon, posting on socials like there's no tomorrow, making her new husband take ridiculous videos of her to make reels. Dom after getting engaged in one of the most beautiful places and then getting her fiancé to record her so she could make a reel.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.