Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This honeymoon and her life in general is now so boring this whole thread is just back and forth about Chris and the benefits/drawbacks of cruising 🥱 I’m not even interested in her stories anymore… she was right about having nothing to look forward to, I think her time is up

Reactions: 27
Posted a pic of the wind up her crop top but wouldn’t post herself falling out of the hammock!? It must have been an awful fall 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say it’s to teeny tiny and they are both stuffed into it😂 looked tiny where she was filming from
This is it. Rooms are quite dear on these cruises. Even to get a balcony is not cheap. I've been on a different cruise ship with balcony view and the room is tiny. Literally just the bed, small wardrobe and shower area. I doubt she would have laid more for an upgrade as it would cost a fortune.

I loved the cruise I went on. It was a med cruise. Ship was fab. Like a floating Vegas. Food was amazing, yes you can eat as much as you want but there are fab restaurants onboard with top quality food. I know not everyone is into that type of holiday but if grace was my only insight into a cruise I'd avoid. She is not selling it well at all

Re Anne, I wonder if she requested not to be put online as much? Probably not but kinda makes sense

Reactions: 7
Ah lads, why havent we seen the Boah? Ive never been on a cruise, she hasnt shown one bit!

Reactions: 10
This is it. Rooms are quite dear on these cruises. Even to get a balcony is not cheap. I've been on a different cruise ship with balcony view and the room is tiny. Literally just the bed, small wardrobe and shower area. I doubt she would have laid more for an upgrade as it would cost a fortune.

I loved the cruise I went on. It was a med cruise. Ship was fab. Like a floating Vegas. Food was amazing, yes you can eat as much as you want but there are fab restaurants onboard with top quality food. I know not everyone is into that type of holiday but if grace was my only insight into a cruise I'd avoid. She is not selling it well at all

Re Anne, I wonder if she requested not to be put online as much? Probably not but kinda makes sense
Was going to say re: the rooms, there's so much to do id imagine that the idea is you spend very little time in them? Not that you'd know what there was to do on board from grace.

Was going to say re: the rooms, there's so much to do id imagine that the idea is you spend very little time in them? Not that you'd know what there was to do on board from grace.
Oh did you not hear? They intend on spending an awful lot of time in bed 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
While I'm no fan of her I really think he's a decent chap. Met him a few times and he's sound.

Easy to hop on the freebies angle but if I'm honest if a thousand euro garden set was "gifted" to me I wouldn't be complaining. And I think a lot of folks here would be lying if they claimed otherwise 😂

I don't really see why his physical appearance should be brought into it. As mentioned before he's not trying to lie about it like Grace.
interesting. I know people who worked with him who would say the opposite.

He’s also not very good at what he does. Her blabbing all over insta how he never gets out of bed wasn’t a good idea….

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s just me but when I go on holidays I like to find out about the place. A bit about its history. The Caribbean islands have a lot of history and heritage (mostly sad to be honest). Jamaica for example- home to a completely extinct native people who came from South America. It was “discovered” by Christopher Columbus, it was a major site of African enslavement by the British and had numerous slave rebellions. She seems to have no interest in anything (even what they are doing in a place never mind it’s history) other than posting photoshopped images on Instagram.

They are totally devoid of culture and class
Not defending her at all but the cruise ports really have no history or culture. They were built or redeveloped to function as ship ports.

I found it amusing when she referred to Cocoa Cay (or whatever the cruise’s island is called) as “surreal” 🤣 if you have more than a day you may be able to venture off and see some culture but the reality is most cruise-go’ers are happy enough with the port, which is mostly set up and full of tourist trap shopping and chain restaurants.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Not defending her at all but the cruise ports really have no history or culture. They were built or redeveloped to function as ship ports.

I found it amusing when she referred to Cocoa Cay (or whatever the cruise’s island is called) as “surreal” 🤣 if you have more than a day you may be able to venture off and see some culture but the reality is most cruise-go’ers are happy enough with the port, which is mostly set up and full of tourist trap shopping and chain restaurants.
To me that island is probably my idea of hell, I never realised they had manufactured islands from the cruise companies

• Heart
Reactions: 33
To me that island is probably my idea of hell, I never realised they had manufactured islands from the cruise companies
It's not a manufactured island, it's a specially built resort area owned by the Cruise Company.

Reactions: 8
interesting. I know people who worked with him who would say the opposite.

He’s also not very good at what he does. Her blabbing all over insta how he never gets out of bed wasn’t a good idea….
Definitely not a good idea. I’m sure his work colleagues watch her stories. I wonder has she ever said Chris is working upstairs but in reality he wasn’t and someone in his workplace seen the stories. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he is lazy too.

Reactions: 4
That reel is beyond cringy!!!!! Holy fook no…just no.
Stop the world, I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wasn’t up this morning for the sunrise he was up to follow grace around the ship for her to swing some 15’s not work up a sweat and gobble a few eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It is hell I was there 8 yrs ago it was lovely a paradise private island owned by then where they set up a bbq etc on the beach and you could walk the whole breath of the island exploring the tiny white sand beaches and the green jungle part, now they’ve turned it into this commercial horrible place which is basically just
An extension of the ship nothing serene or peaceful about it at all and the locals hate it because of all the damage they’ve done to the environment there. Of course simpletons like grace just think it’s amazing. The water park is even an extra charge on it to use! Here’s a before and after picture

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.