Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris is gone huge and as someone said he looks like a butch lesbian now....
This wedding and honeymoon has some cost involved in it....she is a long way from sitting in her mother's kitchen talking to Sasha the cat now...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never saw a photo of Grace and her Mum at the Wedding. The Bride and her Mum is usually a very important photo! Maybe I missed it.

I never saw a photo of Grace and her Mum at the Wedding. The Bride and her Mum is usually a very important photo! Maybe I missed it.
Denise pelo and maybe Dom?? Had a photo of Ann at the wedding. Grace didn't show her at all.
Grace really does take her mother for granted.

Reactions: 9
Mary Rose taking to two forms of social media to inform Grace that Kip’s is ruining the honeymoon pics

also would CaseySweet please stand up - we know u here girl

My vote is Lady Green for the lizard 🦎
I want Casey sweet to be my new best friend- I’m here for her comments.

Reactions: 3
While I'm no fan of her I really think he's a decent chap. Met him a few times and he's sound.

Easy to hop on the freebies angle but if I'm honest if a thousand euro garden set was "gifted" to me I wouldn't be complaining. And I think a lot of folks here would be lying if they claimed otherwise 😂

I don't really see why his physical appearance should be brought into it. As mentioned before he's not trying to lie about it like Grace.

Reactions: 31
Im sorry I can't warm to Chris at all.. he is completely allowing their kids get pawned off at every opportunity and the way he speaks to Grace isn't great either although who could blame him. Just wish he'd put his foot down more for the kids. Not one garden toy.. why is he ok with that? He's obviously as bad her

Reactions: 20
Im sorry I can't warm to Chris at all.. he is completely allowing their kids get pawned off at every opportunity and the way he speaks to Grace isn't great either although who could blame him. Just wish he'd put his foot down more for the kids. Not one garden toy.. why is he ok with that? He's obviously as bad her
Fair point here. Agree on the kids. Few times I met him locally he was sound but obviously can't speak to his parenting. Or lack there of!

Reactions: 2
This.
I think his appearance should be left off absolutely but he actively allows his children to be used for content and ads and how is he ok with the total lack of space those kids have in their own home and garden yet grace has the front room, that second seating area by the kitchen and 42 spaces in the garden, and I'll never forget a live they did when sienna was a baby, someone asked about her not declaring an ad and he called the person a head and told grace not to mind them.
Hes a dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't really see why his physical appearance should be brought into it. As mentioned before he's not trying to lie about it like Grace.
I think fat shaming either of them is equally as bad. Including the fact she photoshops.

I like to have a laugh about the shite Grace does but I do have a line and I try not to go too far about their appearance for both of them.

Think they are both just as guilty on everything else like freebie grabs and bad parenting. They should both be treated equally imo as they put themselves out there.

• Heart
When all that garden furniture arrived from jysk he could have easily said enough is enough grace would you not think of giving it away we don't have the room for it. It cost her nothing and she could have easily gained a few thousand real followers but grace is too greedy and only thinks of herself. So I think he's just as bad as she is.

Reactions: 8
Chris is gone huge and as someone said he looks like a butch lesbian now....
This wedding and honeymoon has some cost involved in it....she is a long way from sitting in her mother's kitchen talking to Sasha the cat now...
Your gonna get caned for saying that bout kips people here very sensitive to the criticism of him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the gifted suncream this one gets and she's scorched 🙄🙄

Also, I have it all figured out. They paid for it themselves, butttttt because she is so clueless at the moment as to what direction her page is going (apart from down!!) she's hoping to be scouted to be a travel blogger.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Lies on a hammock in her back garden all day but falls off the one on the beach in Coco Cay 🫣 deffo would have thought she’d have that mastered by now 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why did she say she recorded those stories 4 times, then proceeded to say nothing of any significance 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like what were the other 3 takes like if what she posted was random rambling and being interrupted by Chris checking if his shirt needed ironing?

Also, Who spends thousands of €’s in a cruise and isn’t even sure how many stops they are doing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't it mad how unkempt and malnourished their kids always look and then they look like they do nothing but scoff their faces - not even about their weight you can just see the utter greed seep through their pores. Someone also mentioned they're jealous of Grace's skin? I'd be disappointed if her skin wasn't good considering she does nothing but lie on her back side getting treatments done to her face

Reactions: 18
Why did she say she recorded those stories 4 times, then proceeded to say nothing of any significance 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like what were the other 3 takes like if what she posted was random rambling and being interrupted by Chris checking if his shirt needed ironing?

Also, Who spends thousands of €’s in a cruise and isn’t even sure how many stops they are doing?!
I think we all know the answer to that - Grace of course.

Even if we do a holiday in Ireland we research before we go or ask for recommendations of places to see or eat. They really put no work into anything do they.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.