Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually starting to think that grace thinks every mam does what Anne does..,that it isn’t out of the ordinary so therefore doesn’t need to gush about it cos everyone’s ma does this etc

She doesn’t realise how good she has it! I’d give my left leg for my ma to be half as engaged with my kids..not for a break for ourselves but for their relationship?
My husband and I are both on the young side of large families and have parents that have raised as I say, their own large family and then helped raise their fair share of grandchildren. Both sets offered to help us out with childcare too, but we refused because they've done enough and we want our kids to go to their nana and grandad to be spoiled and fussed about. They're getting older now and deserve to enjoy some quiet time. I'm not criticising anyone who has parents looking after their kids, that's not what I'm getting at, more that it would be lovely to have the odd weekend or even a saturday off to ourselves, but we don't really have much support for this. She really doesn't know how lucky she is. Having said that we bring our kids everywhere because they're great craic and id miss them too much (I know that's not for everyone before I get eaten alive). Just it would be nice if it was easier for us to go out for a meal, just us occasionally. I hate this patronising thing the huns do, talking of making time for yourself and your relationship. Chance would be a fine thing, we don't all have family there to help.

Reactions: 31
Yeah to be fair Grace has above and beyond what even most helpful grandparents do. Anne has the alone sometimes down in the mobile very regularly.

Reactions: 10
My husband and I are both on the young side of large families and have parents that have raised as I say, their own large family and then helped raise their fair share of grandchildren. Both sets offered to help us out with childcare too, but we refused because they've done enough and we want our kids to go to their nana and grandad to be spoiled and fussed about. They're getting older now and deserve to enjoy some quiet time. I'm not criticising anyone who has parents looking after their kids, that's not what I'm getting at, more that it would be lovely to have the odd weekend or even a saturday off to ourselves, but we don't really have much support for this. She really doesn't know how lucky she is. Having said that we bring our kids everywhere because they're great craic and id miss them too much (I know that's not for everyone before I get eaten alive). Just it would be nice if it was easier for us to go out for a meal, just us occasionally. I hate this patronising thing the huns do, talking of making time for yourself and your relationship. Chance would be a fine thing, we don't all have family there to help.
100% same here and it can be a pain the arse sometimes but completely agree it is up to me to raise my own. Grace obviously feels this level of help is her due, which is why her poor Mam doesn’t get any thanks for it. Will she do the same for her own grandkids in years to come tho? Not a chance. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Yeah to be fair Grace has above and beyond what even most helpful grandparents do. Anne has the alone sometimes down in the mobile very regularly.
Yeah, my parents are very hands on with my kids and I’m very lucky but what Ann does for Grace is way beyond what they would do. They are with her for days at a time very regularly

Reactions: 8
Yeah, my parents are very hands on with my kids and I’m very lucky but what Ann does for Grace is way beyond what they would do. They are with her for days at a time very regularly
Mine aren’t and that’s their loss (despite creating the narrative they are involved with photos on social media etc) They get involved when I make an effort to go to them or beg for help if others aren’t available and I’m stuck for childcare. It’s all one way!

but that’s me…IMO Anne is going above and beyond consistently..,those kids are very lucky to have her!

Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s just me but when I go on holidays I like to find out about the place. A bit about its history. The Caribbean islands have a lot of history and heritage (mostly sad to be honest). Jamaica for example- home to a completely extinct native people who came from South America. It was “discovered” by Christopher Columbus, it was a major site of African enslavement by the British and had numerous slave rebellions. She seems to have no interest in anything (even what they are doing in a place never mind it’s history) other than posting photoshopped images on Instagram.

They are totally devoid of culture and class

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This honeymoon is for the gram.
To keep up appearances and look wealthy and to make people jealous and fawn over them. They may as well be touring the west coast of Ireland on a large ship.

Reactions: 20
She is absolutely revelling in this honeymoon lifestyle, not even a sniff of anxiety.
I would be anxious travelling, I would of been anxious waiting for my covid result, anxious about not knowing my way around a new city but with Graceypoo all is perfect and fabulous.
There is an epic downer on the way when everyone that has stepped up even more than usual to care for her kids because, she's getting married or because she's getting organised for the honeymoon or because they are on honeymoon takes a step back and there are lunches to be made for school and uniforms to be organised and there's bills to be paid.
And in Grace's own words there is nothing to look forward to...

Reactions: 18
Chris has really let himself go, he used to be into fitness as far as I can remember. Grace has gotten alot of flack but I guess she is trying to get fit. Chris could definitely do with looking after himself. Like when you see his insta profile pic and how he is now there is some difference.
I remember going back a few years Chris used to do a lot of the cooking but that seems to had stopped now. Might have something to do with it because I can't see Grace slaving over a hot stove.

Reactions: 9
Gosh it's quite sad really.
To spend your wedding day, "mini-moon" and honeymoon documenting and posting on social media. Even if your "job" is as a content creator (and I use those terms loosely for Grace) you should still take the time for yourselves, for your partner, for your family. I would never have an expectation of someone on social media to share everything and in real time. Nobody would have had a bad word to say about her if she said I'm taking a week or two for my wedding/honeymoon, I'll update you when I'm back and logged off for a bit. Everyone is entitled to take some annual leave from their job, even those who are self employed, as difficult as that can be. From watching some of her stories yesterday on WAI I could see she's loving the attention on social media, she's not enjoying the honeymoon - she's enjoying that the honeymoon is giving her "content" and that's what she's excited about, she feels like she's on a roll now to capitalise on the increase in her following - it's quite sad to see. You (hopefully) only get married and honeymoon the once - this is time she'll never get back and in years to come when the insta-bubble has finally burst that's what she'll remember her honeymoon for - social media content.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
WiFi on the cruise - would this be classed as international waters therefore the costs would be astronomical
No need for the Wi-Fi package on board. Have done plenty of cruises and always just hooked up to the local Wi-Fi when we got off the SHIP. Done what was needed, then logged off!!! Heading again next month and it’s €200 for the week, but still won’t be doing it!!!

Reactions: 6
Most mams do go out of their way for their (even adult) children so although Anne is great, in some ways she is just normal. It’s sickening that grace can’t acknowledge the difference between the level of parenting she does herself and the level of parenting her own mother still needs to do with her. Making sure your children are looked after is the very basic level - she doesn’t get a pat on the back for doing that. It should be her looking after her own kids, not just making sure nanny is there for them. She’s an absolute disgrace of a parent
The phrase Raise your children and you can spoil your grandchildren, but spoil your children and you will raise your grandchildren could not be more applicable to Anne.

Reactions: 35
There is SO much on that ship she could be showing to make it look amazing, even though it badly needs it's upgrade? It's like she's filming in secret/hiding it from Kips (even though he'll see it on her stories?)

No gym sesh this morning then... ;) What happened to never miss a Monday?
It’s not an #ad or spon con, so she dines t have to show it - why would she if she’s not getting paid for it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Funny how her waist isn't teeny tiny in the lastest bikini shot like it is when she's wearing her waist trainer under her women's best ? Must have been too difficult to Photoshop.

Reactions: 2
I find this particularly awful... Anne does so much for Grace .. runs to her at any time day or night... takes the kids.. does her garden for her .. seems like such a decent lovely woman... yet she barely mentions her... I'd give my limbs to have my ma back... every part of me aches for my mas hug.. my mas advice.. anything... but yet Grace has her lovely mam and doesn't seem grateful.. just shows what type of person Grace is...
There’s been no talk of Anne since that dress trip they went together. I reckon there was a big row that day for sure.
Poor Anne

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There’s been no talk of Anne since that dress trip they went together. I reckon there was a big row that day for sure.
Poor Anne
you’d wonder all right it’s very odd. Jesus that poor woman (if you’re right)

Reactions: 4
This honeymoon is for the gram.
To keep up appearances and look wealthy and to make people jealous and fawn over them. They may as well be touring the west coast of Ireland on a large ship.
100% this. For the amount of money they are spending on it, she isn’t making it very appealing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.