Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have second hand embarrassment for that reel, Jesus she’s on her honeymoon put the phone away!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What exercise is she doing with them weights. I do not know how she isn’t crippled. All I’ll say is they are probably 15 lbs not kilos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh Christ that reel! 😳😳😳 mortified for her! The skip, the puss on the face, the top that needs an iron baaaaadly! What goes thru her head???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Staged cringe fest. Filming greasy waking up and throwing on the sweaty gym gear again. Cringe.

desperate to cling to the freebie train.

Reactions: 9
On day one of a cruise there's meetings and you get to see all excursions and what ones you want to pick at each stop and pay for, how does she not know what the plan in Jamaica was🙄 fuckin tih!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What exercise is she doing with them weights. I do not know how she isn’t crippled. All I’ll say is they are probably 15 lbs not kilos 🤣🤣🤣
I know I’m not an expert!
But I often find some of the exercises they do really weird and off. Have never seen any gym or trainer do them.

Reactions: 6
Is it possible to die from second hand embarrassment? I need to know coz I’m not feeling too great after that latest reel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
actually probably are given its a US base :D
They are 15lbs, she probably doesn't realise and thinks she's increased strength!

Also irons aren't allowed on Cruise ships (fire hazard) It's no shock she doesn't realise that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s a bigger idiot to record her omg I’m absolutely cringing for them 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It’s very sad she’s to create this content on honeymoon. Would she not give it a break for the time and do a highlights reel later on.

Can you imagine Chris is doing the filming and she’s taking time out to edit it?

All while they’ve spend a fortune between the wedding & honeymoon and their kids are stuck at home having not had any holiday this year besides wexford.

So grim 😒

Edit: Also typo in the post 🤯

Reactions: 37
and jfc if she put half this effort into her actual paid jobs while not on honeymoon she'd be rolling in it (as tit as they are).
I can't get over the waste of time and effort shes spending on these ridiculous reels and tit on her honeymoon, like live in the moment, enjoy your honeymoon. No doubt she'll be back home going on about "How I didn't really take a break for my honeymoon, so I need a little me time now"

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.