Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must be up there with the foot stomping 😂

And she left her lovely kids behind for this nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My eyes. I don't know which one of them I'm cringing the most for. I think him, he's worse for recording. Imagine spending all that time recording and then editing,, on your honeymoon. Pair of plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My eyes. I don't know which one of them I'm cringing the most for. I think him, he's worse for recording. Imagine spending all that time recording and then editing,, on your honeymoon. Pair of plebs.
It’s beyond sad that he’s recording her fake waking up and going about her morning for that reel. Why is she even bragging about going to the gym? She’s trying to grab the new followers in (the real ones that are actual people not bots or fake accounts). Her mentioning putting on sun cream shows how she’s watching here about being burnt. And the copious freckles on her skin show she’s had a lot of sun exposure. And while I’m waiting for my pasta to cook anyone notice she’s talkING very poshly (for a hun) without the “boah” or “de gym”. 😂Obvs reading here too at the piss take on her words! 😂😂You’re welcome Grace! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why, just why would you spend your honeymoon creating a reel like that.
It's her honeymoon, he is just there as an accessory.

Reactions: 21
I wonder did she have a deadline of this week to do the ad and she completely forgot so she had to do it on her honeymoon. She must strapped for cash if she is doing ads while on her honeymoon.

Her life must be pretty sad if she is watching here during her honeymoon. Her content has gotten worse not better over the last few years and all the issues have that been highlighted here haven’t been addressed.

😬😬 Enjoying breakfast I see

View attachment 1466365
Looks like she is chewing a wasp.

Poor Chris having to sit looking at that for the whole week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DEFO reading here 🤣

Between yesterday and today this thread has me in fits laughing, some of the comments 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure what’s wrong with me but a part of me feels sorry for her..like she can’t be all there in the head thinking that tit is good content. Dom and Jen’s other holidays look amazing, esp in comparison to these two dzopes..so scarlet for them🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wonder is she thinking the more she shares the more chance she had of getting money off her bill at the end?? Otherwise dunno why she’d bother constantly uploading.
I get she wants to keep the new followers but this ain’t how

Reactions: 7
She is just comedy gold! Imagine what the other diners make of her in her sweaty gym gear scoffing all around her. Omg that is one of the most embarrassing things she has EVER done!

She is just comedy gold! Imagine what the other diners make of her in her sweaty gym gear scoffing all around her. Omg that is one of the most embarrassing things she has EVER done!

Reactions: 11
On reflection, I think her wedding dress made her look bigger than what she actually is.

Reactions: 10
She’s on a complete high after that wedding and that’s fine..
I just can’t believe she is creating content and doing those cringe reels. Is that all they are worried about? It’s your honeymoon for Christ sake, not a junior infants pantomime.
Get off the gram, call your kids and take a breath.
Jesus, it’s tragic.

Also, those cruise boats look shite. Big industrial villages on the sea, spreading Environmental damage everywhere. Little tiny room and only half seeing the very touristy areas of some islands.
Give me a honeymoon suite and direct access to the beach for two weeks please

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The fake waking up…..whaaaaat? That was so weird and yet so boring - I just can’t understand why anyone would want to consume that “content”? Absolute drivel.
And don’t get me started on that’s so called “workout”. Swinging weights around the place, no form, and for someone who’s been apparently consistently working out for a year, it’s a pathetic display.

Reactions: 28
An ad for Womens Best and she’s wearing black shorts, a wine sports bra and a bright pink wrinkled cropped tee. She could of at the very least wore a matching set 😩
And not a hope she did a full workout there.. keeping up the same routine LOL! 3 second recording and straight to the buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The room looks like a travel lodge 😞

fair enough if you don’t really spend time in it but it’s your honeymoon, you should be spending time in it!! I’d want a little romance, a luxurious bed and bath and some nice interior

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dom was in a honeymoon spot and engaged? Stealing G’s thunder!! (Happy for Dom!)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.