Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s $11 a day, not that expensive.
Where did you find that? I could only see details and then you have to log into your account to book packages, activities etc and they both seemed a bit peeved talking about it on her stories.cant imagine they'd be peeved by 11x2 a day

1500 is a bit of a exaggeration. When I went it was 79dollars for a certain amount of gb that was the highest package. It lasted 3 days. It ate the GB I mainly used it for whats app. She will have withdrawals as shes gonna lose signal in some parts of the Caribbean and won't be able to upload to her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1500 is a bit of a exaggeration. When I went it was 79dollars for a certain amount of gb that was the highest package. It lasted 3 days. It ate the GB I mainly used it for whats app. She will have withdrawals as shes gonna lose signal in some parts of the Caribbean and won't be able to upload to her stories.
Maybe as there is only 2 of them , I no a family of that had to pay 1500 for a week., but don’t no how many devices they had paid for though

Reactions: 1
Where did you find that? I could only see details and then you have to log into your account to book packages, activities etc and they both seemed a bit peeved talking about it on her stories.cant imagine they'd be peeved by 11x2 a day
Just Google Wi-Fi royal Caribbean and it brings your to the website with the price list, I’ve been on a cruise and paid for Wi-Fi and it definitely wasn’t €1500

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s $11 a day, not that expensive.
I'm going on a cruise later this year, it is $20 a day for one device, if I purchase it now in the cruise planner. To buy it on board, it is $28.99 a day. You have to buy it for the full week.
Also, there is no guarantee it will work for the full duration of the cruise as it is satellite.
It depends on your cruise how much it costs, but $11 is definitely too cheap for the prices we have been seeing. It is at least double that for one device.

Reactions: 6
yeah given they want to watch tit on their devices it looks like 29.99 dollars a day per device, given they've waited until they're on board to arrange it.
The lower rates seem to be for the buying in advanced packages and the basic whatsapp type coverage, RC also have a ship specific chat you can access for about 2 euro a day per device instead of wifi

Reactions: 5
Christ it looks like thee most boring honeymoon doesn't it??
I'm expecting to see lots of pics of meals in the next few days. A huge amount of food will be consumed by the pair of them and it will all be documented. It's an odd choice for a honeymoon imo.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she boarded a ship in a swimsuit and cover up! Is that the norm? That's her swimsuit she has been wearing all week and said herself its roasting. Yuk

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Christ it looks like thee most boring honeymoon doesn't it??
Each to their own I guess, I know a lot of people love them - but a cruise would not be idea of a fun/nice holiday at any time, let alone a honeymoon.

Reactions: 13
I'm going on a cruise later this year, it is $20 a day for one device, if I purchase it now in the cruise planner. To buy it on board, it is $28.99 a day. You have to buy it for the full week.
Also, there is no guarantee it will work for the full duration of the cruise as it is satellite.
It depends on your cruise how much it costs, but $11 is definitely too cheap for the prices we have been seeing. It is at least double that for one device.
We’ll it was a few years ago but certainly wasn’t in the thousands

Bloody hell!! Really???
Ya plus Royal Caribbean also charge each passenger an extra fee of about €25-€50 per person per day 😭it ain’t cheap

yeah given they want to watch tit on their devices it looks like 29.99 dollars a day per device, given they've waited until they're on board to arrange it.
The lower rates seem to be for the buying in advanced packages and the basic whatsapp type coverage, RC also have a ship specific chat you can access for about 2 euro a day per device instead of wifi
Yep they charge per device

The fee they charge is an ‘admin’ or ‘gratuity’ fee so you don’t have to tip. I thought it was a huge rip off. The drinks unless you pay for the top drinks package are a fortune - and all the shore excursions are through the cruise ship and they’re a rip off too- everything is extra- that’s how they make their money. There was a Starbucks on the ship I was on but it’s not included- it’s extra - you’d spend a fortune by the time you add it all up.

Greasy Grace will be snappin- they won’t be giving her any freebies for being an instahun. They clearly didn’t do their research before they booked it but sure that would take a basic level of intelligence I suppose.

Theyll sign for everything and charge it to the cabin- cause you can’t use cash on board- and then get a huge bill at the end with all the extra gratuities and taxes- there’s usually a levy for “taxes, fees and port charges.” It’ll appear on your final invoice on the last day. They might be in for a shock. 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Would she not just take a few pics everyday of her in her too small swimmers/piles of food and then when they get off at a stop upload them from shore from a nice beach cafe in Bermuda or wherever and at least enjoy her time a bit instead of having us suffer through her shite on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah that beauhiful sunrise tho… here’s a thought, enjoy it with your “hubby” rather than post it!

Reactions: 12
Jesus it wouldn’t be my idea of a honeymoon. Miami has so much to offer with little Havana and the gems of restaurants and places to people watch. 💖She went to southbeach, stripped off for 2 mins for a photo and clothes back on and gone again. Just for the gram lads, remember that.
Imagine being stuck on a crap boat with the same people - it looks like they’re on a freight ferry, not a luxury cruise! I’d say they got a crappy cabin too, because she’s not showing it off. As somebody said, it’ll just be food pics and outside on the deck. The rest of the cruise boat doesn’t look insta worthy. They should have saved their money and went on a gorgeous romantic holiday in Europe or wherever. And put the bloody phones down the pair of you. Neither of them will even appreciate the experience of visiting tropical destinations in the Caribbean because it’s too bleedin’ HOTH! 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
All the lies about money 💴 .. all these flo
I am almost ashamed to admit I have follower Grace for the honeymoon contact. Quite disappointed so far with the lack of ship photos! Yet again it's just the Grace show.
you Don’t need to follow page is open

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.