Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes spending the wedding money like there is no tomorrow, approx 1500 for wifi on board for the week!
Where do you get that figure from? I was on a cruise in April in the Caribbean and I bought the basic internet package which was $7.60 a day! This was with Carnival cruise lines. There’s no way RCC are more expensive that that as I’ve cruised with them as well before!

WiFi on the cruise - would this be classed as international waters therefore the costs would be astronomical
Only if you are using your own network

I can't believe she boarded a ship in a swimsuit and cover up! Is that the norm? That's her swimsuit she has been wearing all week and said herself its roasting. Yuk
Yes that’s the norm as most people have their main luggage checked on separately. So you can wear swimwear and coverup etc with a change of clothes in your carry on until your luggage is delivered to your room - normally by about 5/6pm. Most people will be spending the afternoon at the pool enjoying the sail away experience out of port.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Start of your honeymoon.. Both sitting on phones 😑 when she turned the camera to him he was bate into what ever he was looking at.. Take the week off for ffs. Take snaps share them when you are home
My god the state of the two
Of
Them sitting there wherever that was they look like they were stuffed into it! He looks huge god bless him and she still had the same dress and swimsuit on from the beach you would think she would have changed and got ready for the “boat”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus, so her honeymoon looks boring. She should’ve went on dom’s holiday. Dom’s holiday looks like you’d have more craic watching paint dry! Like for all the giving out are people saying they’d turn down a Caribbean cruise and a trip to Miami?

Reactions: 11
Wouldn't turn it down but wouldn't spend my day in miami at a fecking driving range either. She saw feck all of miami.
She has no idea how to show off a place or experience but then most of them are like that but call themselves travel bloggers

Reactions: 13
I'm expecting to see lots of pics of meals in the next few days. A huge amount of food will be consumed by the pair of them and it will all be documented. It's an odd choice for a honeymoon imo.
We saw a big slice of key lime pie😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Do you want to see the sunrise" "no"

How romantic! On their honeymoon and arriving into the Bahamas but he can't drag himself out of bed to watch the sunrise and enjoy the experience with her.

#couplegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If nothing else, the thread is really opening my eyes to cruises. Lots of hidden charges, doesn’t appeal to me at all!

Whats that saying about cruises, for the newly wed and nearly dead. I’d add overfed to that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus, so her honeymoon looks boring. She should’ve went on dom’s holiday. Dom’s holiday looks like you’d have more craic watching paint dry! Like for all the giving out are people saying they’d turn down a Caribbean cruise and a trip to Miami?
People have the idea that a cruise is sitting with/ seeing the same people all the time - it’s not. There’s the idea that it’s an old folks thing - it’s not. You’re getting families, singles, groups etc. There can be 2000 + people on the ship with 4000 + on the bigger ones. The ships are like floating cities. There are loads of bars, restaurants, cinemas, show theatre and things to do So you’re not seeing the same people all the time. On a Caribbean cruise you would most likely be making a post stop each day so you’re not “stuck on a boat” (ship 🙄). The packages would have been offered to you at a discount before you sail and you can pay for gratuities up front. I never pay for the cruise ships excursions as yes these are a rip off and I prefer to go explore wherever I’m at myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People have the idea that a cruise is sitting with/ seeing the same people all the time - it’s not. There’s the idea that it’s an old folks thing - it’s not. You’re getting families, singles, groups etc. There can be 2000 + people on the ship with 4000 + on the bigger ones. The ships are like floating cities. There are loads of bars, restaurants, cinemas, show theatre and things to do So you’re not seeing the same people all the time. On a Caribbean cruise you would most likely be making a post stop each day so you’re not “stuck on a boat” (ship 🙄). The packages would have been offered to you at a discount before you sail and you can pay for gratuities up front. I never pay for the cruise ships excursions as yes these are a rip off and I prefer to go explore wherever I’m at myself.
Yeah I don’t know why ppl expect everything to be free?? If you went on holiday to say, Spain you’re going to have to pay for excursions! Of course drinks are extra but if your gonna drink alcohol in any way the packages are actually good value. Just requires a bit of planning. Think there’s a lot of made up stuff on this thread from ppl who have clearly never been on a cruise.

If nothing else, the thread is really opening my eyes to cruises. Lots of hidden charges, doesn’t appeal to me at all!

Whats that saying about cruises, for the newly wed and nearly dead. I’d add overfed to that too.
me too
It’s never appealed to me really
But even more so now
A hostage on a feeding ship with hefty charges applied for basic items in the company of Tallaght finest

packages for this and that

might give it a lifetime skip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love cruising, we are doing the exact same cruise as Grace soon, so im watching with great interest. Cruising is far from a boring holiday, it has something for everyone, now back to Grace!

• Haha
Yeah I don’t know why ppl expect everything to be free?? If you went on holiday to say, Spain you’re going to have to pay for excursions! Of course drinks are extra but if your gonna drink alcohol in any way the packages are actually good value. Just requires a bit of planning. Think there’s a lot of made up stuff on this thread from ppl who have clearly never been on a cruise.
Yeah they've never appealed to me, I'm not a ship/boat/cruise person really but even I know, it just needs planning to make the most. Look up where you're stopping and explore your own way etc. Its as expensive as you make it.

Grace strikes me as a person who does feck all planning but expects it done for her then gets pissed off and stroppy it its not what she wants. That's the vibe I get anyway

Reactions: 3
I never thought that Grace would take a week off posting while on her honeymoon; like she gained a good few followers from the wedding, and obviously a certain cohort of that are still following to see the honeymoon etc? If she wants to capitalise on real gained followers, she has to stay posting. The Instagram algorithm is actively working against anyone who doesn't continually post, use the reels function, etc.
It's unfortunate that she has to do that while on honeymoon, but that's the life she's chosen.

Reactions: 6
My god the state of the two
Of
Them sitting there wherever that was they look like they were stuffed into it! He looks huge god bless him and she still had the same dress and swimsuit on from the beach you would think she would have changed and got ready for the “boat”
Still wearing said dress this morning 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has Grease not brought a change of clothes with her? 🤢🤢🤢

The rings are shocking.
1D13D2B3-3269-4876-B9CD-A55D2DA1260F.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.