Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s too Hoh for dem boh

Well it’s not going to cool off on the other cruise stops is it?

Pair of idiots booking a Caribbean cruise in august if they don’t like the heat

Honest to god she’s more suited to Trabolgan

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s the one who has her phone out throughout a movie in the cinema isn’t she?!
Her attachment to stories and sharing so much online as a method of self validation is bonkers. She’d be happier if she lived in the moment and counted memories instead of story views

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No photos of the cabin, must an interior one!
No foresight to book a WiFi package so have probably had to pay through the nose for it.

Reactions: 19
It’s too Hoh for dem boh

Well it’s not going to cool off on the other cruise stops is it?

Pair of idiots booking a Caribbean cruise in august if they don’t like the heat

Honest to god she’s more suited to Trabolgan
She still probably wouldn’t even bring the kids with her to Trabolgan if she went 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They both seem shocked that its hot in Miami in August!!!!

They are both as thick as two planks!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Too hot... its miami and the Caribbean in july/Aug you pair of utter plums. Did you not foresee this?

I'd have actually taken the lack of WiFi as an excuse to switch off.
Yes spending the wedding money like there is no tomorrow, approx 1500 for wifi on board for the week!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Yes spending the wedding money like there is no tomorrow, approx 1500 for wifi on board for the week!
Oh my god that's outrageous in fairness in this day and age it is ridiculous considering the price of a cruise anyways that WiFi isn't free or even say $20 for it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just seen mags stories sienna and hayden look so happy 😊 on a side note every time I see a pic of mags little lad I just see her friend Andrew he's the spit of him! Makes me wonder if he was the sperm donor but then again I don't think they'd hide it if he was 🤷🏼‍♀️ sorry to derail with my random thoughts 🙈
Actually never seen the kids so happy , they always look so miserable when grace has them

Oh my god that's outrageous in fairness in this day and age it is ridiculous considering the price of a cruise anyways that WiFi isn't free or even say $20 for it
I no , because the WiFi wasn’ pre booked as they wud not b that organised , I presumed they wudnt pay it and take the week off to enjoy their cruise, but silly me 😂

Bloody hell!! Really???
Yep but sure they paid for upgrades too so splashing the cash (that’s if they paid for them ) they wouldn’t spend that much on the kids that’s for sure

WiFi on the cruise - would this be classed as international waters therefore the costs would be astronomical

Reactions: 2
Actually never seen the kids so happy , they always look so miserable when grace has them

I no , because the WiFi wasn’ pre booked as they wud not b that organised , I presumed they wudnt pay it and take the week off to enjoy their cruise, but silly me 😂

Yep but sure they paid for upgrades too so splashing the cash (that’s if they paid for them ) they wouldn’t spend that much on the kids that’s for sure
Youd think Mr organised who books everything, would have checked out the WiFi situation in advance, especially for 2 people who live on their phones. I'd say she's bulling.

Had a quick look and no prices listed online. That's never good

Reactions: 8

Didn't she say she didn't do the booking of it wondering whoever did book it , not tell them that the need to book the WiFi thinking it might take her offline for the week 😂

Reactions: 3
I am almost ashamed to admit I have follower Grace for the honeymoon contact. Quite disappointed so far with the lack of ship photos! Yet again it's just the Grace show.

Reactions: 3
My first thought would be that I’d need it to keep in touch with home to check on the kids.. but no no greasy needs it for stories 😂

Reactions: 15
Youd think Mr organised who books everything, would have checked out the WiFi situation in advance, especially for 2 people who live on their phones. I'd say she's bulling.

Had a quick look and no prices listed online. That's never good
It’s $11 a day, not that expensive.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.