Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wrecked by the time I went on honeymoon, i didn't have as big a wedding as hers and didn't have has many trips before the big day either, but if I was expected to record and catalog every part of my honeymoon I think I would have been on my knees crying, I just wanted to chill and relax, switch my brain off and just be in love😳 it's a pity she can't do this, just turn the phone off FFS 🤬 and enjoy this time that you BOTH will never get back , vacuous idiot🙄

Reactions: 15
God I would hate to be on honeymoon with him, never mind her. He wouldn't even get up for breakfast the lazy lump of lard

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Each to their own I guess, I know a lot of people love them - but a cruise would not be idea of a fun/nice holiday at any time, let alone a honeymoon.
Oh god aye. I would love to do a cruise some of them look unreal. I am saying specifically Grace here is making it look likes she is bored out of her tree so much she resorting to the gym and sun rises and literally anything to not see the sights with her hubby

Reactions: 3
The is seriously the most unromantic honeymoon I’ve ever witnessed

It’s like she’s on hols with her chubby friend

It’s all about her showing how body confident she is /weight she’s lost/gym time she’s putting in the on hols #MeMeMeMeMeeeeeeee

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Denise and Jen getting the plane upgrade and saying ‘best honeymoon ever’ I love the shade, no fooks given 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Imagine to say you’re on honeymoon and have to do an ad??!! Like put the phone away and enjoy, you can’t bring kids with you but can record the honeymoon?! Can he not even tell her to put away the phone away? Such an enabler! 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 11
I think people forget sometimes on here that everyone has a different version of what makes them happy... Same with holidays my perfect holiday could be someone else's holiday from hell.

I just hope she enjoys her honeymoon and they make the most of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Unless you've been on a cruise dont slate them! They are fab when you make the most of them. The days we docked up we left the ship and went exploring for the whole day it was amazing. Also loads to do on the ship.
They have done a bargain bucket package where they want to sleep and eat shite. No vision and no culture its just a tick for the gram. But for the right couple a cruise is the holiday of a lifetime

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@5inead on insta is going on a cruise shortly. She has done cruise stories before and well worth a watch.

Reactions: 7
I'm going on a cruise later this year, it is $20 a day for one device, if I purchase it now in the cruise planner. To buy it on board, it is $28.99 a day. You have to buy it for the full week.
Also, there is no guarantee it will work for the full duration of the cruise as it is satellite.
It depends on your cruise how much it costs, but $11 is definitely too cheap for the prices we have been seeing. It is at least double that for one device.
Yep - only off a Med sailing and it was $22 for surf only, $27 for surf & stream, and like you say it was for the full 7 days.

Reactions: 2
All my friends have done all types of cruises and love them, they're not for me.
I'd say her breakfast it 1 of 4 this morning. She normally had breakfast no 1 and no 2 at home doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Greasy's bag must have gone missing cuz she only has that pink tent to wear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think people forget sometimes on here that everyone has a different version of what makes them happy... Same with holidays my perfect holiday could be someone else's holiday from hell.

I just hope she enjoys her honeymoon and they make the most of it.
I think grace isn't doing a great job of selling the cruise. She put up a reel earlier. Took it down and now has another one up. It's still doesn't look amazing but as someone else said earlier its a tick for insta.

Reactions: 13
There is SO much on that ship she could be showing to make it look amazing, even though it badly needs it's upgrade? It's like she's filming in secret/hiding it from Kips (even though he'll see it on her stories?)

No gym sesh this morning then... ;) What happened to never miss a Monday?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The is seriously the most unromantic honeymoon I’ve ever witnessed

It’s like she’s on hols with her chubby friend

It’s all about her showing how body confident she is /weight she’s lost/gym time she’s putting in the on hols #MeMeMeMeMeeeeeeee
He looks like he isn’t arsed with anything and just says yes to everything she says. He looks so unmotivated and I can’t say I blame him. He looks like he has piled on the weight over the last couple of years. He’s lost his job a few times and had to put up with grease moaning all of the time.

Reactions: 10
There is SO much on that ship she could be showing to make it look amazing, even though it badly needs it's upgrade? It's like she's filming in secret/hiding it from Kips (even though he'll see it on her stories?)

No gym sesh this morning then... ;) What happened to never miss a Monday?
The Bahamas look beautiful, would be fab to catch gorgeous sunrises together - oh no, he’s in bed. 🙄They’re more like brother and sister on hols together. I don’t see a honeymooning couple. God forgive me but these 2 just cheapen anything they’re involved it because they are chavs - and I’d bet the boat looks better than what she’s videoing. It’s just not IG fancy enough for her compared to what her friends are posting. And her clothes must be sweaty and manky from the heat…🤢They couldn’t have lost her luggage! There would be more get up and go from my elderly parents! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to say- my fella would think I was tapped if I woke him to look at the sunrise!? 😂 Especially on holidays when he's trying to catch up on sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think grace isn't doing a great job of selling the cruise. She put up a reel earlier. Took it down and now has another one up. It's still doesn't look amazing but as someone else said earlier its a tick for insta.
Yes she has a totally different reel up now and deleted the other one?

it must be stressful all This thinking and planning Are my insta reel posts not good enough ? Am I not showing this or that it would give me actual anxiiheeee
No time to fully relax if your honeymoon is Contenh

and the peck on the cheek to her chubby mate/brother 😬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.