Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now, but who are you to say she’s not a good mother?
Are you with her 24/7? Again, I’m not a fan of Grace, but it really boils my piss when mothers criticise other mothers parenting skills.
Absolutely, when it’s blatantly obvious that a child is being neglected - that’s a different story…but the way some people on here go on, you’d swear she locked them in a room for days on end!

You can adore your children and still have a life - millions do it. Give it a whack!
Am I not allowed to have an opinion on here now?

Reactions: 6
Sorry now, but who are you to say she’s not a good mother?
Are you with her 24/7? Again, I’m not a fan of Grace, but it really boils my piss when mothers criticise other mothers parenting skills.
Absolutely, when it’s blatantly obvious that a child is being neglected - that’s a different story…but the way some people on here go on, you’d swear she locked them in a room for days on end!

You can adore your children and still have a life - millions do it. Give it a whack!
Most mother's put themselves last, most mother's feel guilty at times so most mother's don't farm their kids out at every given chance, most mother's will buy for the kids before themselves,most mother's will love making memories with her kids and not having those memories made by someone else. But it's grease who will be listening to her kids years down the line when they are telling stories about when we were with so n so and this happened. She's all about me myself and I nobody else. And he's no different than her he'll piss along side her because it's free. One day this is all going to end because people don't need influencers to recommend a place or a cream. And then that's when she'll realize what she's missing out on because unfortunately time doesn't stand still.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree to an extent with the mammy martyrism that happens here a lot but imo, there are more ways to damage a child than neglect, abuse or as you put it locking them in a room. They might be okay materially, fed, watered, dressed with a roof over the head. But emotionally, the way she seems to go out of her way to avoid them is not healthy. Also and my biggest issue is the oversharing of them, and using them for ads and content. That is all kinds of wrong and again just imo is what makes them crappy parents. We can only comment on what it seems like, on what she shows, and this is what I based my opinion on.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The wedding and honeymoon is creeping up to 100k then?
This is why she was saying they will have nothing to look forward to because they will probably be paying this back for the next 5-10 years!

I also can't get over the fact that they are in Florida without the kids. They could have taken them, had a couple of days in Disney then gone on their cruise. Kids go free on a lot of these cruises and then they have kids clubs so they could have all day to themselves. It would have been a once in a lifetime trip for them. Lord knows those kids will be going nowhere while they pay off all the wedding debt. Then they could easily have a few days alone somewhere in Europe.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.