Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last line, she will wear the bridesmaid dress soon! She is going to wear it on the cruise isn’t she, the fancy Captain’s dinner or whatever. It’s going to be a sight for sore eyes.

Who is Eubank?
Chris Eubank.

She will wear it for dah upgrade like I said 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would mags dress even fit her like??? She looks much smaller!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Unless she got her a bigger size just so it would fit! Wouldn’t put it past her! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Dom obviously has had something done to the dress, support sewn in or something.
And who out of those 3 girls dresses does she think she’s going to be wearing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All of the dresses incl bride were for waif like figures. It was especially desperate on Mags, very unfair on her. The big leg of Grace’s which she pushes out at every opportunity is enraging. Dom’s Charlie’s angels side wings of hair also give me the rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm trying not to be mean but for the love of all things above, the bridesmaid's are 3 dress sizes smaller than her. When exactly does she think she will fit into them, considering 2 of them didn't and they were horrendous in the boob department?

Reactions: 21
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, Po…. All I kept singing and seeing with that WB video in the gym!
No words anymore!
View attachment 1451671
Tit tape banned all round was it 👀
My god those dresses are so unflattering..all you see are boobs. How on earth did she think those dresses were appropriate or elegant? They will look so bad in wedding photos.

She's a complete weapon for making her closest friends wear those dresses. Its just an awful cut to the dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why, why, why didn't they add some nice straps to Mag's dress. I actually feel sorry for her. Absolutely no support. I would be mortified having to yank that up all day.
Her sister does so much to support Grace on a day to day level, Grace could've done something to help support Mags boobs here. Surely you'd want your bridesmaids to feel comfortable.

Reactions: 32
And she told Mags she is taking her BM dress some time ago once wedding is over. Explains the Fook you attitude towards the style. All about little Gracey Poop. Her & lips will be re taking the titanic scene on board the ship, in the pink dress. Jack, Jack paint me like one of your girls…

My god those dresses are so unflattering..all you see are boobs. How on earth did she think those dresses were appropriate or elegant? They will look so bad in wedding photos.

She's a complete weapon for making her closest friends wear those dresses. Its just an awful cut to the dress!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Grace had her boho vision and no one was getting in her way. The girls prob didn’t have a choice.

I’m quite surprised at the amount of money that was spent on her wedding and that it was so mismatched and rough around the edges. The tables were quite bare looking when there was no one sitting at the tables, just a vase of flowers and a tall candle.

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t there some sort of drama/melt down at the bridesmaids dress fittings ? It was probably over the shape or style of the dresses

Reactions: 2
All of the dresses incl bride were for waif like figures. It was especially desperate on Mags, very unfair on her. The big leg of Grace’s which she pushes out at every opportunity is enraging. Dom’s Charlie’s angels side wings of hair also give me the rage.
Her leg with those shoes is giving me Miss Piggy realness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It'll be tits ahoy if she wears BM dress on the cruise!!

It'll be more than a nip slip, it'll be a full on tit slip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dom did the right thing in getting support fitted in to the bodice and underwire in the boob part of her dress,it's so obvious compared to the others it's just a pity mags and jen didn't get the same done in theirs it would of made all the difference for mags especially

Reactions: 21
I'm definitely not a fan of Greasy but that WB ad was decent in comparison to other stuff she's done i.e boot picnic and herbal essences

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1451671
Tit tape banned all round was it 👀
Tit overload! I think you can be feminine and even sexy with cleavage but they just looked like they spilling out and not fitted to them. I think it was a terrible look, I can’t believe not one of them didn’t say it’s all a bit droopy boobyish.

Dom did the right thing in getting support fitted in to the bodice and underwire in the boob part of her dress,it's so obvious compared to the others it's just a pity mags and jen didn't get the same done in theirs it would of made all the difference for mags especially
I think Dom must have tried hers on with her mum or sisters and they’ve said it needs fitted better. I wonder did they even get it fitted at all or just bought on ASOS and that was it job done?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.