Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than the photo with Ann in the background that Denise posted, you'd never have guessed she even at the wedding.

Reactions: 23
Looks like the robes were just thrown in a bundle and are completely wrinkled. The were gifted so of course grace would take care of them. She has been home since Sunday and it’s been three days and she is only putting the stuff away now. Sorry Christ put it in to the room. The dirt of the dicky bow.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but that ‘Boho Vibes’ wedding hair looks like she’s been trying to grow dreadlocks.
I won’t even mention those BM dresses!
Dress Code - No Bras Allowed
absolutely shocking 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have to say a cruise would not be my idea of a good honeymoon, they've never appealed to me.
I'm sure we'll have more videos of Grace and Kips feeding eachother to look forward to though🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So she moaned about the family ruining her morning then had a busy day at gym, having hair done, getting new earrings and on a live. When does this woman ever have quality time with those children? If and it would never happen, I was leaving my children for 10 days I would be spending every minute with them this week. Making them feel loved and special, honestly, she is going to come down to Earth with a bang one day!
She's a witch I be sick to my stomach if I was leaving my children for 10 days

Reactions: 11
I have to say a cruise would not be my idea of a good honeymoon, they've never appealed to me.
I'm sure we'll have more videos of Grace and Kips feeding eachother to look forward to though🤞
Me too. Too confined for me. But imagine these two gorging on all the buffets and drinks. It probably suits them down to a tee……. She be the one begging for upgrades from the basic cabin and signing herself up for dinner at the captains table…. I’ve a distant relation who is always on cruises (I often wondered where the cash came from) and it ends up she’s like a serial complainer (and faller on steps 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️) on cruises so each time she ends one she gets loads of credits in her account for the next one. So only pays the basic but has so many credits her use that for the cabin upgrades, trips, the extra free meals and treatments etc… and this person has not a brain cell I tell ya but obviously has in some way 🤣🤣Like OTT things she complains about, once the colour of the side curtains gave her migraines. And for some reason today I thought of Greasy being the same way 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe I'm a dick but if I offered to take someone's kids because they were "so stressed" about the mess in their house and they then fannied about like her Majesty on an egg chair in the garden chatting bollix into the phone I would feel that they didn't respect me or appreciate my help at all and never offer again 🥰

Not saying you can't take a break from cleaning but she was doing more shite talking than cleaning she's just an awful, great big lazy lump.
Disgusting how much stuff she has, appreciates none of it while the greedy hand is out begging for more 🤢🤢
This literally happened to me. I was bridesmaid and took the bride's three young kids and minded them while also putting together mass booklets and fake flower bouquets for the kids (kinda like flower wands, wrapping them in ribbon).
Anyway I'd a nightmare day and when I dropped the kids home I was told she hadn't had a chance to clean the house because they had people calling all day. So she had essentially spent the day sitting around chatting and drinking coffee. Never offered my help again!
It takes a certain kinda pox to behave like that and Grease is one of those kinds of people who just use people up until they can get nothing more from them

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know what her anxiety is linked too? I know it can be difficult to pick one thing but she does mention body confidence ALOT. I am diagnosed body dismorphia due to a life changing accident. I have severe anxiety which stops me leaving my home and when its at its worst i have negative/suicidal thoughts. Does this yoke have any idea what she is actually talking about. I get why she does it but if its to ease her own anxiety she should go talk to someone. If its to help others she needs to stop. She should keep it simple and share dedicated helplines and support networks. I have young children who unfortunately understand when their mammy isnt feeling well. as much as i try to hide it they know im having a sad day and i get lots of cuddles and movie time with them. I do not shut them out. I think its great she has found an outlet for her anxiety in the gym but again its either for mental health or weightloss. Her message is confusing. I lost a lot of weight and my confidence shot up but it actually made my BDD worse. I was more conscious of how i looked. It sent me over the edge. Thats why she needs to be careful of her social media messages. Diagnosed anxiety is very different to self diagnosed anxiety.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Does anyone know what her anxiety is linked too? I know it can be difficult to pick one thing but she does mention body confidence ALOT. I am diagnosed body dismorphia due to a life changing accident. I have severe anxiety which stops me leaving my home and when its at its worst i have negative/suicidal thoughts. Does this yoke have any idea what she is actually talking about. I get why she does it but if its to ease her own anxiety she should go talk to someone. If its to help others she needs to stop. She should keep it simple and share dedicated helplines and support networks. I have young children who unfortunately understand when their mammy isnt feeling well. as much as i try to hide it they know im having a sad day and i get lots of cuddles and movie time with them. I do not shut them out. I think its great she has found an outlet for her anxiety in the gym but again its either for mental health or weightloss. Her message is confusing. I lost a lot of weight and my confidence shot up but it actually made my BDD worse. I was more conscious of how i looked. It sent me over the edge. Thats why she needs to be careful of her social media messages. Diagnosed anxiety is very different to self diagnosed anxiety.
Linked to not getting her own way and responsibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She has the fear usually, she gets "anxiety" the mornings after drinking or when she realizes she has to be an adult and hasn't done the adult tit she needed to have done while other people have been minding her kids, then she cries says she's anxious and someone else swoops in to do her adulting for her while she swans off for a free facial cause she needs me time

Reactions: 33
Why is she sh1tting on about them keeping her ‘strong’. It was a wedding. She got married, she’s two kids??? She’s not some child bride being forced into an arranged marriage.
Honestly the people around her need to cop on and stop enabling this crap.
I’d say Jen and Denise booked this trip to coincide with her honeymoon so she couldn’t tag along!

Reactions: 39
I have done loads of cruises with the kids and I have to say they are superb. We have travelled so much around Europe places you would never normally see. I did one package holiday when they were small and never again. I have another one in September and doing Asia in March and we’ve also done US. The ships are huge so much to do on them! I’ve gone with different companies as well so have done a good few liners. The kids love them as well. Cost wise as well work out great with deals.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.