Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she’s a dirty witch. Who shows off soiled clothes and shoes?🤢🤢🤢Her nails make me want to vomit. I get pure gypsy vibes from her 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she put an embargo on making them fit? I don't get why mags and jen didn't do what dom did, just go and get it altered, it wouldnt have changed how they looked just made them fit properly. I mean technically grace should have looked after all that but since her own tits are always down around her knees she probably didn't give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Them hands under the chins again lads! I swear to god what is she at doing that ! Everything is EPIC!! With her

Reactions: 18
The 2 Jens aren’t around. She obv doesn’t want the locals knowing her house is empty. Dose
Nevermind the locals, she has posts on her Instagram where there is a picture frame in the background with her address clearly visible.
The only thing saving her is that house is so cluttered any would be robbers wouldn't be able to find their way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is going on Friday and is gonna get her mam to adjust a load of dresses? What a selfish bleep bucket!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All the stuff everywhere makes me itch. Piles of fast fashion, plastic, tat. She could have her own landfill at this rate.

Reactions: 15
Still couldn’t bring herself to take the children off somewhere nice for the day before they head off. I just don’t get her at all.

Reactions: 21
She didn't put too much thought into the wedding band it's not even the right shape it's either a freebie or a last minute purchase. The whole wedding seems to have been thrown together a mismatch of everything she had long enough to plan it in fairness that more thought could have gone in to all the elements of it unless the theme she was going for was a thrown together vibe...
Agree …I think it was very much last minute.com waiting too see what freebies she could scrounge. Anything she did get was totally mismatched.

Reactions: 9
She is going on Friday and is gonna get her mam to adjust a load of dresses? What a selfish bleep bucket!
I think she meant in general, not for the honeymoon? I've no idea why she thinks they'd need adjusted- she's not smaller than she was then! 😂

Also love the way she's responded to everything queried here like the pre-cruise testing, the clothes she'd bought pre-wedding (which she's now suddenly taking) etc etc. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she meant in general, not for the honeymoon? I've no idea why she thinks they'd need adjusted- she's not smaller than she was then! 😂

Also love the way she's responded to everything queried here like the pre-cruise testing, the clothes she'd bought pre-wedding (which she's now suddenly taking) etc etc. ;)
If only she'd managed to do something with the kids before she fecks off. But sure Wexford with their 2 nannys will have to do them.

Reactions: 9

Yeah I was thinking the same, literally a tick list of what was mentioned here. Also feel like she was trying to make herself look better than Chris by saying she's never left the kids that long but Chris has. The difference is Chris is working, not going banging bowls in Italy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also the ‘it’s a holiday for the kids’ how would
You know Grace you never bring them!

Reactions: 19
Shes had 2 complaints upheld by the ASAI, the one discussed here yesterday for the foreo and the other for the renewell water thing. Not only is she a "f*cking fantastic" mother shes "f*cking fantastic" at her job too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.