Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't put too much thought into the wedding band it's not even the right shape it's either a freebie or a last minute purchase. The whole wedding seems to have been thrown together a mismatch of everything she had long enough to plan it in fairness that more thought could have gone in to all the elements of it unless the theme she was going for was a thrown together vibe...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or would most people show the kids bits and pieces for the wedding before they were worn and dirty or maybe when they are freshly put on them how this one influences anyone is beyond me....imagine gifting her stuff and she tags and shows it in its worn state after the event crumpled and dirty straight from the boot of her car....

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That combination of wedding bands is just not right is it??
It really isn't. I've a similar engagement ring to her, a square ring and I don't know why she'd think that wishbone ring would go with a square shaped ring.
This is the only shape that went with my ring when I went shopping. it's not custom made either so wasn't that expensive.
The woman has no joined up thinking at all

Attachments

Reactions: 15
How can any reputable hairdresser have let her out the door 2 days ago like that? It looks like she hasn’t seen a hairdresser in months, it’s really really awful and needs a good 5 or 6 inches off.

Also her nails are shocking bad 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How can you wear a wedding dress with no bra when you've the saggiest tits ever? Like how does she think that is a good look?

Reactions: 21
Is it just me or would most people show the kids bits and pieces for the wedding before they were worn and dirty or maybe when they are freshly put on them how this one influences anyone is beyond me....imagine gifting her stuff and she tags and shows it in its worn state after the event crumpled and dirty straight from the boot of her car....
Yes most people would but it was graces day. She gave nobody else a second thought.

Reactions: 7
You can see the extra support/structure done on Doms dress in the latest pics. Grace knew what she was doing to them and Dom wasn’t having it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those bridesmaids dresses are Coast, I’ve tried one on before. They are so heavy from all the beading which drags down the dress. They need to be very fitted around the boobs or they haven’t a hope of staying up. The section that is stitched out for the boobs is tiny so you’d have to have small boobs for it then to fit into that section. It looked terrible on me and I couldn’t keep the sleeves anyway up on my arm as they are so heavy.

Reactions: 2
Those bridesmaids dresses are Coast, I’ve tried one on before. They are so heavy from all the beading which drags down the dress. They need to be very fitted around the boobs or they haven’t a hope of staying up. The section that is stitched out for the boobs is tiny so you’d have to have small boobs for it then to fit into that section. It looked terrible on me and I couldn’t keep the sleeves anyway up on my arm as they are so heavy.
Graces were actually ASOS, surprised she didn’t AF link them on the big day!
no way would she have paid Coast prices 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That house would give me anxiety, constant clutter, stuff everywhere.

Reactions: 13
The 2 Jens aren’t around. She obv doesn’t want the locals knowing her house is empty. Dose

Reactions: 11
I'd say you'd be surprised Grace that there probably isn't that many alterations to be done to last year's dresses. From what I can remember, a lot of outfits you had were bought in size that were far too small for you Anyway 🤔

The 2 Jens aren’t around. She obv doesn’t want the locals knowing her house is empty. Dose
If anybody broke in to that house they'd turn on their heel and leave thinking somebody had got there before them. Ransacked

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.