Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have those jeans torn off me and rather sit in my knickers than be so uncomfortable for a 9hr flight. What was she thinking?! Tracksuit or a loose dress is the only way to go when flying. I thought the days of splitting yourself in two trying to fit into skinny jeans were over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I still wouldn't spend that duck it lots more to do with 700 euro so unless I get it for free I wouldn't use it 😂
No me either for a normal holiday but it was this couples honeymoon too so a nice treat for them.
Grace on the other hand is never done treating herself!

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was an aerlingus to London flight and then a change of airlines to Miami, which is what they did. still only around 1k
For business class though it’s 6k each. They rarely upgrade unless you are a frequent flier. The gurrier also mentioned getting his moneys wortttt

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For business class though it’s 6k each. They rarely upgrade unless you are a frequent flier. The gurrier also mentioned getting his moneys wortttt
Gurrier 😂 Imagine forking out your hard earned money, getting on the flight and having them say next to you 😭 even if I was in a cheap Ryanair flight and say next to them I'd ask to be strapped to a wing and take my chances ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Normally on Virgin or Emirates or any of the bigger airlines you have 4 classes;

1.Economy
2.Premium economy (more legroom and a few extra frills which is really nice and just a little bit more money- good for long haul!)
3. business class - lie flat seats good food/wine/ linen table cloths: a cheese course/ they’ll make you any type of cocktail (on emirates anyway) you get to use a private airport lounge before your flight.
4. first- for the super rich- you have your own private cabin - with emirates you get to have a shower on the flight -you get a 30 min time slot, you get a car transfer with chauffeur at both ends - I have only seen YouTube videos of it. I’d be afraid to have a shower on the plane in case it crashed and I’d be starkers lol 😂 .
Jesus, I'm seriously in the wrong job.... 🤷🏻‍♀️😄 Thanks for the info 👍

Reactions: 3
Also I remember doing the same non direct flight from Dublin to Miami and some eejits tried the "ITS OUR HONEYMOON" shite (I was also on my honeymoon and died of the cringe) anyways the staff at the gate gave her a withering look and said deadpan"Yes, half of the flight are on their honeymoon, hope you enjoy it":ROFLMAO:
Agreed- I’m ex airline crew and they hardly ever upgrade people for this reason- if you’re a frequent business traveller with aer lingus - platinum level you’ll get upgrades the odd time at the airlines discretion.

Yeah it was an aerlingus to London flight and then a change of airlines to Miami, which is what they did. still only around 1k
Aer lingus fly direct 3 times a week but only from October.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching Graces thread for yonks now and I’m so pissed off. I probably sound like a jealous cow and maybe I am. But judging by her airport videos you wouldn’t think for a second she was an anxiety sufferer. I hate to say this because there is stigma around mental health, but I think people take the piss at times. I can barely take a shower with my nerves some days never mind go to Miami one of the most intense places! We haven’t been away in years, esp this year because the thoughts of stepping foot into a busy, over crowded airport for me is crippling. I’ve a lump in my throat writing this because it’s so silly but those that really struggling and battle each day will get what I’m saying!
You have my full empathy, I can fully relate to how you feel. How Grace can socialize day in day out, her feet barely touch the ground doesnt seem like someone who suffers with bad anxiety. Remember, we dont know the truth behind any of these insta huns fake existence. They are vapid, fickle, shallow, greedy, dishonest people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
GRACE! duck OFF with yer 'i'm such a morning person' tit. You go back to sleep in the middle of the day you bleeping SAP. duck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or is she more smug and more bigheaded since that wedding. Amazing how her anxiety has also vanished without a trace.
No, she is absolutely bleeping painful. I hope to duck she smashes down to earth the minute the plan bleeping lands back in Dublin airport.

She is irking me so much I could barely look at her the last few days.

I powered through…
Jen: having a laugh with me freebie bestie G in da gym. Wish I could be as fit as greasy
52C1CA79-5F94-4C14-9CBD-49D631990696.png

jen: ah here grace what are you at ya mad bastard ya..?
DA17E268-7738-4B88-88C9-204F2602CB53.jpeg

Jen: ah here are you serious? 🤢
D54AC86D-4FD9-4EA1-A629-F4A5868305E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
GRACE! duck OFF with yer 'i'm such a morning person' tit. You go back to sleep in the middle of the day you bleeping SAP. duck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, she is absolutely bleeping painful. I hope to duck she smashes down to earth the minute the plan bleeping lands back in Dublin airport.

She is irking me so much I could barely look at her the last few days.

I powered through…
Jen: having a laugh with me freebie bestie G in da gym. Wish I could be as fit as greasy
View attachment 1456537
jen: ah here grace what are you at ya mad bastard ya..? View attachment 1456542
Jen: ah here are you serious? 🤢
View attachment 1456546
Big difference to her grid posts
She truly believes she’s the size she photoshops herself too she absolutely loves herself

Reactions: 12
G: guys, I’m going to wear Mags dress on de cruise.
girls: haha good one.
G: no I’m serious
3E468FA9-C5B5-4F39-8CE9-2DCEC7EBDBA9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We need a bingo card for the return

1) broke (even though spent at least €60-70k on wedding and honeymoon
2) anxieheeeeeee (the fear)
3) having a last minute dash to sort kids school stuff
4) needing meeeeeee time
5) how much she missed her fur babies (fook
De cash cow kids (cakow even)
6) nipping off to the cat whisperer to ground herself
Anymore??
Most of that 18lbs back on!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.