Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed so hard at that. I love how much they hate Grease. Get her Martin! Justice for Lady Gray!

You know, if she'd acted professionally, come on and said "I know theyll be gone in 24 hours but I have deleted those stories, I got excited and posted the pictures when I shouldn't have, my bad and I'm sorry" or at the very least sent him a DM apologising then that's a grown up professional, taking accountability but instead she just deleted and blocked. I guarantee she learned nothing from that. Professional victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Agreed- I’m ex airline crew and they hardly ever upgrade people for this reason- if you’re a frequent business traveller with aer lingus - platinum level you’ll get upgrades the odd time at the airlines discretion.

Aer lingus fly direct 3 times a week but only from October.
Yup. I’m Platinum AL and free upgrades can be like pulling teeth at the best of times, so v much doubt these 2 chavs managed it. 😄

Reactions: 12
I’ve been watching Graces thread for yonks now and I’m so pissed off. I probably sound like a jealous cow and maybe I am. But judging by her airport videos you wouldn’t think for a second she was an anxiety sufferer. I hate to say this because there is stigma around mental health, but I think people take the piss at times. I can barely take a shower with my nerves some days never mind go to Miami one of the most intense places! We haven’t been away in years, esp this year because the thoughts of stepping foot into a busy, over crowded airport for me is crippling. I’ve a lump in my throat writing this because it’s so silly but those that really struggling and battle each day will get what I’m saying!

Anxiety does not affect everyone the same way.

Reactions: 5
Agreed but I do 100% agree with those who see that graces only seems to flare up when she has to deal with reality or just every day life. It never ever causes her to miss a free event, holiday or anything she wants to do.
I do believe in the past she has struggled but I think grace now, in 2022, is someone who has, over time, grown into someone who uses anxiety as a get out of everything card. It shows its face when she's called out, when things aren't going her way, it's a direct result of years of her family jumping in and not helping her deal but just stepping in and doing what she doesn't want to. She has zero coping mechanisms pther than more "me time". Anyome who has watched her for years cannot deny its escalated dramatically in the last few years. Its never enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anxiety is perfectly normal. Every human feels anxiety. Yeah it’s uncomfortable but it’s normal.

It only becomes a problem when it prevents you from doing things you want to do…. which is certainly not the case for Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Agreed but I do 100% agree with those who see that graces only seems to flare up when she has to deal with reality or just every day life. It never ever causes her to miss a free event, holiday or anything she wants to do.
I do believe in the past she has struggled but I think grace now, in 2022, is someone who has, over time, grown into someone who uses anxiety as a get out of everything card. It shows its face when she's called out, when things aren't going her way, it's a direct result of years of her family jumping in and not helping her deal but just stepping in and doing what she doesn't want to. She has zero coping mechanisms pther than more "me time". Anyome who has watched her for years cannot deny its escalated dramatically in the last few years. Its never enough.
And her poor children will suffer unfortunately
She runs away from them at every opportunity and kips allows it happen too
It’s shocking behaviour from 2 grown adults

Reactions: 11
Anxiety is perfectly normal. Every human feels anxiety. Yeah it’s uncomfortable but it’s normal.

It only becomes a problem when it prevents you from doing things you want to do…. which is certainly not the case for Grace.
The problem is Grace thinks she's the first and only person who has passing anxiety, she's also incredibly privileged and has no clue how removed she is from real struggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The problem is Grace thinks she's the first and only person who has passing anxiety, she's also incredibly privileged and has no clue how removed she is from real struggles.
Well the wealthiest, most privileged people can also suffer from anxiety disorders.
But Grace’s way of dealing with it is complete self absorption. She’s taken ‘me-time’ to its absolute limits to the point where she’s living the life of a single childfree woman.

Reactions: 9
Lads not grace so apologies but she did say Jen was staying in her house when they are away but she's actually in turkey and both herself and deneez have put up the funniest stories. It actually looks stunning there and unlike grace they are putting up stuff as they can. We know with grace it could take a while if she ever gets round to it at all.
She has a cousin named Jen too!

Reactions: 1
You will never see a happier Grace then the Grace who is flying as far away from her kids as possible... that's the truth. Absolutely shocking parenting from these two clowns.
The futher away, the happier she is.

Reactions: 12
And her poor children will suffer unfortunately
She runs away from them at every opportunity and kips allows it happen too
It’s shocking behaviour from 2 grown adults
Absolutely and honestly, it's where I hold Chris and her family accountable. Her behaviour is not ok in any shape or form but they enable it at the full expense of those kids. No one at all is saying you should bottle up your feelings and not take time for yourself but that is absolutely not whats happening with grace.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely and honestly, it's where I hold Chris and her family accountable. Her behaviour is not ok in any shape or form but they enable it at the full expense of those kids.
He’s happy take all the freebies too
No amount of freebies is worth your children's childhood and happiness but these 2 don’t seem to care

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.