Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. She always does this in the wrong context. She hasn’t a clue.
923003A4-5576-4AB0-BBDC-9108C1075B1B.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I have two kids the same age as Graces and there is no way I could leave them for that long.

longest I have left them is one night and that’s only been twice since they were born for friends weddings.

I just couldn’t imagine being away from them for more than 2/3 night, I’d miss them way too much. Also I’m sorry at such a young age I wouldn’t trust anyone with them for that length of time.

I think it’s so selfish of her to leave them with Ann, she is 70yrs old, two small kids are way too big of a responsibility for her.
Nobody begrudges them a honeymoon but what’s wrong with a long weekend in say Paris?

it’s absolute notions heading away like this, the poster above is dead right about the debt. I’d say the credit union and bank loans are sky high.
I'm the same one night is loads away from them....I get a lump in my throat just thinking about what they and ourselves would go through if we weren't together and maybe to some people that's dramatic but that's just the way I feel I couldn't imagine packing up for a holiday and them watching me 😭 knowing that mammy and daddy are going without them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m actually so sad for those two children. They have literally been abandoned in a way. While Grossy Gracie and Kipping Kips swan off to Miami without a tit given at all. One night away from my kids and I’m up early to get home to them

Reactions: 8
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
One thing I will say…Grace annoys me, like - she’s an absolute bore with no personality and awful content. She’d wreck your head. Bone idol and lazy…BUT - I don’t think she deserves the bad mother card that a lot seem to tar her with on here.

All this “I couldn’t leave my precious ones for more than a day” - grand hun, sounds like you need to get a life, but you do you hun.

As I said, not a fan of Grace - but she’s on her honeymoon for gods sake.
Your life should not literally consist of “I’m a mother, I’m a mother, I’m a mother”
Life is about balance, try it!

One thing I will say…Grace annoys me, like - she’s an absolute bore with no personality and awful content. She’d wreck your head. Bone idol and lazy…BUT - I don’t think she deserves the bad mother card that a lot seem to tar her with on here.

All this “I couldn’t leave my precious ones for more than a day” - grand hun, sounds like you need to get a life, but you do you hun.

Your life should not literally consist of “I’m a mother, I’m a mother, I’m a mother”
Balance yes absolutely.

That's not grace though. People are critical because this is the norm for her. She goes out of her way not to spend time with them.

Reactions: 39

In what way is she a good mother then?

Fair enough she's not on the same level as Julie who ignored her child with a broken shoulder but she has never put those kids before her own needs and that's not normal mother behavior.

Reactions: 10
Balance yes absolutely.

That's not grace though. People are critical because this is the norm for her. She goes out of her way not to spend time with them.
I agree - to an extent. She’d go to the opening of an envelope because she, like so many other Insta Huns, are narcissistic and self absorbed.
I definitely don’t think she’s a “bad mother” though. The kids seem content and loved - I dunno. I just take preference with tit like that.
Again, I agree - she’s selfish and can be a dose but criticising her for going on honeymoon, in my opinion, is crazy.

Reactions: 7

When you adore your offspring like most mothers, they are your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
In what way is she a good mother then?

Fair enough she's not on the same level as Julie who ignored her child with a broken shoulder but she has never put those kids before her own needs and that's not normal mother behavior.
Sorry now, but who are you to say she’s not a good mother?
Are you with her 24/7? Again, I’m not a fan of Grace, but it really boils my piss when mothers criticise other mothers parenting skills.
Absolutely, when it’s blatantly obvious that a child is being neglected - that’s a different story…but the way some people on here go on, you’d swear she locked them in a room for days on end!

When you adore your offspring like most mothers, they are your life.
You can adore your children and still have a life - millions do it. Give it a whack!

I agree - to an extent. She’d go to the opening of an envelope because she, like so many other Insta Huns, are narcissistic and self absorbed.
I definitely don’t think she’s a “bad mother” though. The kids seem content and loved - I dunno. I just take preference with tit like that.
Again, I agree - she’s selfish and can be a dose but criticising her for going on honeymoon, in my opinion, is crazy.
Have ya ever seen the kids interrupt her when she's spouting shite into her phone and the looks she gives them, cause it ain't the look of love, its a look of pure and utter annoyance and it hasn't just been the one time.

Reactions: 18
Have ya ever seen the kids interrupt her when she's spouting shite into her phone and the looks she gives them, cause it ain't the look of love, its a look of pure and utter annoyance and it hasn't just been the one time.
I have, and I guess we just have difference of opinion. I don’t see annoyance! You can clearly see she adores her kids.
I dunno. Coming from a personal point of view, and a very abusive upbringing - I’ve seen neglect. Abuse. Control. Abandonment.
So when I see people throw around the “bad mother, she should be ashamed, those poor kids” card…it’s like - nah.
Also, as I said above - we see a snippet from her life so I don’t think it’s fair to judge her parenting skills based in 30second clips.

*edit* I am not, by any means, saying she deserves Mother of the Year award! I just don’t think she deserves other mothers telling her she’s a bad mother - that’s just cunty! Criticise the fact that she takes 7 weeks to unbox gifted merch…or the fact she needs to invest in a bra.

Reactions: 9
I have, and I guess we just have difference of opinion. I don’t see annoyance! You can clearly see she adores her kids.
I dunno. Coming from a personal point of view, and a very abusive upbringing - I’ve seen neglect. Abuse. Control. Abandonment.
So when I see people throw around the “bad mother, she should be ashamed, those poor kids” card…it’s like - nah.
Also, as I said above - we see a snippet from her life so I don’t think it’s fair to judge her parenting skills based in 30second clips.
I'll judge her parenting on her admitting she gets out the door as quick as she can in the morning to have her me time and escape the kids and I'll judge it on her using her kids to sell products and invade their privacy and I'll judge it on her putting her kid in creche while she goes to the gym 2 and 3 times a day and I'll judge it on the very obvious annoyed reactions she give to particularly Sienna when she tries to chat on camera with Grace and I'll judge it with how many date nights and nights out she has away from her children and I'll judge it on the fact that her little 5yr old openly admitted to her she missed her so she drew a heart on her hand instead of spending the day with her sent her on her merry way and Ill judge her on putting her in camp after a vaccination while she was in Graces words "hysterical" after it. I'll judge it on Sienna being in clothes waaayyyyy too small for her and many many occasions while Grace is out buying outfits for this that and the other, she comes across as emotionally absent aswell as physically absent and to me that is in a way neglectful parenting.
There have been quiet afew people on this thread that have said they see traits in Grace that was in their own Mums and have grown up to resent them.
You don't need to be a Mammy martyr to be considered a good mother, having time away is essential to good mental health as its a tough job but there is such a thing as too much time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Sorry now, but who are you to say she’s not a good mother?
Are you with her 24/7? Again, I’m not a fan of Grace, but it really boils my piss when mothers criticise other mothers parenting skills.
Absolutely, when it’s blatantly obvious that a child is being neglected - that’s a different story…but the way some people on here go on, you’d swear she locked them in a room for days on end
Thing is, I don't think they are neglected at all but saying we'll she doesn't lock them away.... its an extreme example. Doesn't mean her actively (and I'm going by what she's said and done online) avoiding spending time with them, getting pissy when they interrup her me time, talking about sienna knowing how to comfort her, while she arses about, isn't having a negative effect on them.
For someone who bangs on about her mental health and expects family and friends to drop everything when she has anxiety, yet when sienna has shown signs, she does nothing. It's odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve 3 kids, love them to bits but would happily duck off for a few nights on my own….I’d even leave hubby behind🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.