Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of business class seats I’d rather keep all my funds for upgrading the cruise cabin or extra spends when onshore, but hey that’s just me!
100%. I would much rather have a superior cabin on the cruise for 6 nights than business class for 9hrs! I wonder did they get a balcony or oceanview cabin? I'll absolutely die laughing if they got an inside cabin! 😂

Reactions: 26
Lads not grace so apologies but she did say Jen was staying in her house when they are away but she's actually in turkey and both herself and deneez have put up the funniest stories. It actually looks stunning there and unlike grace they are putting up stuff as they can. We know with grace it could take a while if she ever gets round to it at all.

Reactions: 15
If she films content maybe the whole honeymoon is treated as a business expense

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know someone who bid to upgrade their seats and a few days before they flew to the states and they got an email to say their bid was accepted at €700 for two flights business class to NYC on top of what they already paid. I just can’t imagine Grace being as organised as that or actually willing to pay herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lads not grace so apologies but she did say Jen was staying in her house when they are away but she's actually in turkey and both herself and deneez have put up the funniest stories. It actually looks stunning there and unlike grace they are putting up stuff as they can. We know with grace it could take a while if she ever gets round to it at all.
Could be the other Jen

I know someone who bid to upgrade their seats and a few days before they flew to the states and they got an email to say their bid was accepted at €700 for two flights business class to NYC on top of what they already paid. I just can’t imagine Grace being as organised as that or actually willing to pay herself!
She said the other day that Chris/James organised the honeymoon and she didn't know anything about it so maybe he bid for them or something! She definitely didn't do it

Reactions: 10
She said the other day that Chris/James organised the honeymoon and she didn't know anything about it so maybe he bid for them or something! She definitely didn't do it
Maybe he booked the flights but she definitely booked the cruise after seeing deneez on one of the ships.
I still can't get over the fact his name is really James.

Reactions: 4
That's what we do. Depending on the airline, once you purchase your tickets they allow you to bid on an upgrade if there's seats still available in business /first class. There's a minimum they will allow you to start the bid at. They will notify you the day before if your bid is successful. You can buy an economy ticket for €500 and then upgrade your seat for €400+. So you're getting a business class seat for €900 but if you were to buy a business ticket at the start it could be €2600!

Reactions: 6
I’ve been watching Graces thread for yonks now and I’m so pissed off. I probably sound like a jealous cow and maybe I am. But judging by her airport videos you wouldn’t think for a second she was an anxiety sufferer. I hate to say this because there is stigma around mental health, but I think people take the piss at times. I can barely take a shower with my nerves some days never mind go to Miami one of the most intense places! We haven’t been away in years, esp this year because the thoughts of stepping foot into a busy, over crowded airport for me is crippling. I’ve a lump in my throat writing this because it’s so silly but those that really struggling and battle each day will get what I’m saying!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I don’t mind the kids sharing a room. But wouldn’t you get more peace and quiet with the kids separate. Also, where are the kids toys? You never see any. They don’t have a play room, nothing for them in the garden. Not much in the shared room. What a strange set up 🤯 Toys and out door stuff like swings etc keep kids entertained and amused for awhile. Grace really needs to cop on. There is nothing there for kids at all. Like come on, if you wanted some me time you could easily get that at home while the kids are out playing in the garden etc. Strange parents, both of them.

Reactions: 16
I just checked the weather and it's going to be raining over there for the next week 🤣🤣🤣 it's there rainy season 🙄😂 she won't be so smug looking if that's the case, it will add to her "anxiety"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I did a quick ould google search. To book a round trip (Heathrow to Miami) today and back on Sunday. Just shy of €6k…. For just flights!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They look like their having a great time, the story with the pottery wheel gave me a giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind the kids sharing a room. But wouldn’t you get more peace and quiet with the kids separate. Also, where are the kids toys? You never see any. They don’t have a play room, nothing for them in the garden. Not much in the shared room. What a strange set up 🤯 Toys and out door stuff like swings etc keep kids entertained and amused for awhile. Grace really needs to cop on. There is nothing there for kids at all. Like come on, if you wanted some me time you could easily get that at home while the kids are out playing in the garden etc. Strange parents, both of them.
She wants an insta worthy garden to sit out in and record herself talking into her phone and kids swings and toys would ruin the look. I do wish companies would gift to families that can't afford a set of garden furniture to sit out on not the likes of these Huns who get gifted loads and don't appreciate one bit of it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.