Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does this remind you of,watch from 4.50mins, though the whole sketch is worth a watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s happy take all the freebies too
No amount of freebies is worth your children's childhood and happiness but these 2 don’t seem to care
Absolutely!! If I turned around tomorrow and said I wanted to be an influencer my husband would support me (while secretly worried I'd been replaced by a pod person) but also say "no way are our kids going online like that". Chris is happy to let his kids be exploited and exposed so honestly duck him.

Reactions: 10
I don't think so, there's too much effort being put in. Isn't their a FB Martin too with real friends etc?

I believe in Martin.
It’s totally fake! The account was only set up in June and has only two pics. Plus the profiler was totally robbed from Google 😂 sorry to be the bearer of bad news 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Time for a song.

To the tune of Single Ladies - Beyoncé:

"All de durty freebies, all de durty freebies
All de durty freebies, all de durty freebies
All de durty freebies, all de durty freebies
All de durty freebies!

Always have me hand ouh!

Verse 1:

Business class on me flight, smug, high as a kite,
Squeezed on me skinny aul jeans,
Attention gone to me head, a dose since Oi'got wed,
Bridesmaid dress won't fit over me head.

Crop sets are out, tits bouncin' abouh,
Gimme all o'dat bleedin' attention.
Cried no tears, No kids? No fears!,
Shurrup ya'll flare dah ol anxiehe.

Chorus:

Use me kids to film ads, make money off it!
I use me kids to film ads, make money off it!
Not seen from one end of d'week to d'next, buh shur wadda abouh it?
Don't be mad when you see how much I'm making from it!

Verse 2:

Off on me cruise, tanked up on free booze,
Mawlin, Drinkin, bowl bangin',
Took out a loan, kids at home I'll havea ball,
Forgeh the pile of shite waiting in me hall.

Laying in the bah, mismatching rings are cah,
Feeding my husband drippy ice-cream.
Cause youse are all jealous, lining up so iz are de'fellas
They all want a bit o' Greasy!

Chorus:
Use me kids to film ads, make money off it!
I use me kids to film ads, make money off it!
Not seen from one end of de week t'de next, shur wadda abouh it?
Don't be mad when you see how much I'm making from it! "

65553DA9-2924-41F9-B88C-792F0D064F9B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t know about you girls, but my two kids who are a little older than Graces would be heartbroken if I left them for two weeks.
I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it.

Shes off without a care in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t know about you girls, but my two kids who are a little older than Graces would be heartbroken if I left them for two weeks.

Her kids are used to it though that's the difference. They don't know any better. It won't be long til they are old enough and realise other parents bring their kids on holiday with them. And the sad thing is it's all here for them to read in a few years. They'll only have to google their names and read everything that's been said here. Those photos she has up of them are there forever. You don't know who has them saved them or why. Thousands of strangers know every single detail of their lives. Plenty of members here are more concerned about those 2 kids than their own parents. It's actually really sad that money and likes are more important than your children's privacy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Omg the all white again I'm cringing for her! Those jeans will have given up entirely by the time she's sat squished into them for that whole flight. And yeah, money worries, suuuure.
Bloody white, sick of the look of it on her! Doesn’t she know a white for a Bride was to look virginal and pure, babe, you’ve had two kids that horse bolted long ago!

Reactions: 14
What the hell is she wearing? Is it a moo-moo? She looks like a banshee with the long scraggly hair. How can she get paid for this utter shite content?

What a great start to her “honeymoon” as a “wifey” 😂😂😂
the-ring-crawl.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her kids are used to it though that's the difference. They don't know any better. It won't be long til they are old enough and realise other parents bring their kids on holiday with them. And the sad thing is it's all here for them to read in a few years. They'll only have to google their names and read everything that's been said here. Those photos she has up of them are there forever. You don't know who has them saved them or why. Thousands of strangers know every single detail of their lives. Plenty of members here are more concerned about those 2 kids than their own parents. It's actually really sad that money and likes are more important than your children's privacy.
That’s the sad thing, those kids have no choice as grace puts everything online for all to see. That’s the thing with grace, she can’t keep much private. She even eventually admitted to having a babysitter who stays over. She doesn’t seem to review what she puts on her stories so she shows things that catch her out when she is telling lies. We all know way too much about her.

Reactions: 8
The type that would fart on a plane. No fucks given. Onslow and Daisy take Miami:
80DD4F01-645B-445D-A165-A56CA047E812.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The money they spent on a business class flights could well have paid for a week in Spain for the 4 of them in a month or two.

They are so self indulgent, like only afew wks ago she was whining about money and the cost of the wedding and here she is sipping champers in business class.
I reckon they are up to their eyeballs in debt.
There will be an epic crash in two weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Point 1) my husband (im also married, just like grace YAY!) was taken on holidays by his aunt every year to go 20 miles down the road, while his mothed travelled all over, sun holidays, USA and never took the kids. He has always been upset about that. His first time leaving ireland he was 27 and on holiday with me. Her kids will hate them for what they are doing. Im all for having a honeymoon, but it should be the ONLY time you holiday without your kids.
Point 2) if these instafluencers are using their children to promote goods and are being paid, that money should 100% be all going to the child! Something needs to be done about it. They are all at it.
Point 3) some instafloggers do work hard, the majority it fell into their lap and they havnt a clue about real life. Im catching up on pages while i work my nightshifts in hospital. I sleep for a few hours during the day in my modest 3 bed house where my son and daughter share a room because my oldest has his own room (big age gap) and he works from home so in the box room he sleeps and has his office. My other 2 love sharing but the room is designed for them to have their own spaces. 4 bed house and 2 rooms used to sleep in. Its wrong!!!!!! Imagine kicking your child out so you can sit at a desk and nap midday.

Thread suggestion
On a floating all you can eat, sweatin in the Miami heat, pretending she lives amoung the elite, negative comments she loves to delete!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
My family were telling me. People have cut back on Wedding presents. It is now so expensive to attend a Wedding your presence is the gift. Gone are the days of big cash presents. High rents, mortgages, back to school costs etc.
Ah I still wouldn't not give anything...we had a destination wedding before and we went over there for the week and still gave €150 in a card

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, I'm going to miss the manic wedding lead-up. The insanity, mania and meltdowns constantly imminent. It was hilarious the last few weeks.
She is just annoying the living tit out of me now. Can't wait for that smug smile to fade from Greasy.

Reactions: 13

Mine would be the same I just couldn't ...now each to their own but I couldn't I was at a hen recently and didn't mention I was leaving until that morning my two sobbed I was heartbroken maybe I'm just a pushover but my nerves wouldn't be great leaving the country without them ....I always think the worse to I suppose but I be thinking if they were sick etc it would take a long time to get home to them

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion, “Here comes the bride, always dressed in white, left her poor “hubby” to sort out their giant pile of free sh*te”
Come on everyone you know the tune 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And her poor children will suffer unfortunately
She runs away from them at every opportunity and kips allows it happen too
It’s shocking behaviour from 2 grown adults
Thats the truth ....that is my biggest problem with these two I just can't get my head around the fact she spends so much time without them ....it's unnatural how she's never with them and to say a holiday in Wexford is good for them while she swans round the world its utter selfishness....noone would deny them a honeymoon if they never took time away but come on they do take the piss and I think this is why people have such a problem with it

Reactions: 12
I have two kids the same age as Graces and there is no way I could leave them for that long.

longest I have left them is one night and that’s only been twice since they were born for friends weddings.

I just couldn’t imagine being away from them for more than 2/3 night, I’d miss them way too much. Also I’m sorry at such a young age I wouldn’t trust anyone with them for that length of time.

I think it’s so selfish of her to leave them with Ann, she is 70yrs old, two small kids are way too big of a responsibility for her.
Nobody begrudges them a honeymoon but what’s wrong with a long weekend in say Paris?

it’s absolute notions heading away like this, the poster above is dead right about the debt. I’d say the credit union and bank loans are sky high.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.