Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to unfollow Jen recently. I can't stand her anymore she's as bad as grace for grating on my nerves

Reactions: 28
She absolutely loves herself especially last few days
I know anyone who buys her "this is so hard for me. Bravely posting a body positivity post" shite needs their head examined.
No one who is anxious, body shy etc would go out dressed the way she does or with the confidence she appears to. She loves herself to no end and not in a good way..

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She said her something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue was in the box gifted to her by Chris, but she cudnt talk about it on the live she would get too emotional so she will do a story on it.
She is the biggest fukin SAP I ever heard tell of!!!!

Reactions: 7
There was also a complaint regarding the water treatment system she had installed. She didnā€™t even bother responding to the complaint.
She is such a lying piece of shite!!!!! The complaint was about the Foreo device because the dimwit had hashtags #acneremoval

Foreo responded and said that their device doesnā€™t remove acne and they have never claimed it did. Grace responded that her use of #acneremoval was due to her personal experience of it helping to clear her ā€œirritable skinā€

didnt the thick witch not say last week she has great skin that never breaks out?! So which is it grace, do you have great skin that never breaks out or did you have ā€œirritable skinā€ that foreo helped?! She is a pathological liar, so bloody dangerous!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So she moaned about the family ruining her morning then had a busy day at gym, having hair done, getting new earrings and on a live. When does this woman ever have quality time with those children? If and it would never happen, I was leaving my children for 10 days I would be spending every minute with them this week. Making them feel loved and special, honestly, she is going to come down to Earth with a bang one day!

Reactions: 34
I've had to unfollow Jen recently. I can't stand her anymore she's as bad as grace for grating on my nerves
She rides on greasyā€™s coattails and when you see her in person šŸ˜¬ although Iā€™m apparently a hater when I comment on her and Eubank. I mean do a side by side šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
She is such a lying piece of shite!!!!! The complaint was about the Foreo device because the dimwit had hashtags #acneremoval

Foreo responded and said that their device doesnā€™t remove acne and they have never claimed it did. Grace responded that her use of #acneremoval was due to her personal experience of it helping to clear her ā€œirritable skinā€

didnt the thick witch not say last week she has great skin that never breaks out?! So which is it grace, do you have great skin that never breaks out or did you have ā€œirritable skinā€ that foreo helped?! She is a pathological liar, so bloody dangerous!
Even if she did have irritable skin, (which she absolutely does not, liar) unless a product can prove it does something, you can't just ad # claiming it does something, there's strict rules on it, clearly the brand didn't autborise thst and she knows that.
Hopefully that's lost her a brand.

The water thing was a joke too. Claiming all sorts of shite

Reactions: 13
Last line, she will wear the bridesmaid dress soon! She is going to wear it on the cruise isnā€™t she, the fancy Captainā€™s dinner or whatever. Itā€™s going to be a sight for sore eyes.

She rides on greasyā€™s coattails and when you see her in person šŸ˜¬ although Iā€™m apparently a hater when I comment on her and Eubank. I mean do a side by side šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Who is Eubank?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Even if she did have irritable skin, (which she absolutely does not, liar) unless a product can prove it does something, you can't just ad # claiming it does something, there's strict rules on it, clearly the brand didn't autborise thst and she knows that.
Hopefully that's lost her a brand.

The water thing was a joke too. Claiming all sorts of shite
Oh absolutely! I was wondering where her foreo pampering ads had gone to since I see Rosie still doing them. Seems as if grace lost the contract, good enough for the lazy witch!

god bless the complainant, they are doing gods work!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.