Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she mentioned the 'babysitter who slept over' who I think was called Erin? Was because she was complaining that she disturbed the dog in the morning and woke poor baby Grace up. She loves the early mornings though.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hang on, do they not have a live in aupair?

Sorry , I totally forgot she has an au pair / child minder helping ! How in earth can they afford that? On top of full time creche; mortgage & an expensive wedding?!

It would make you sick...again, I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

And the smugness!

Calling it now... that WellJen charlatan has a retreah in October, so Mrs Gernon will be off over to ithaly to bang a bowl, frolic in a healing forest and gorge on gelato!!!

Reactions: 23
Anxiety me hole ! Taking off her top in the gym to lift weights 🙄 ! She’s 1000% worse since the wedding 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
funniest thing is unless the gym is roasting if she's just doing deads etc it can get cold, you'll see lads in hoodies with their lifting belts over them sometimes, I'll sweat like a witch but not over heat, now if shes actually doing cardio.....as if...and a Sunday jaunt on a magnetic bike isn't sweat inducing

Reactions: 8
Anxiety me hole ! Taking off her top in the gym to lift weights 🙄 ! She’s 1000% worse since the wedding 🙈
And videoing her feckin striptease!
I wouldn't do that if I had a model's figure!
She has turbo charged her smugness since she got married!.

How Jen puts up with her! I'd say she's praying Grace loses interest in her "fitness journey" ( loathe that expression!! )

Reactions: 18
They test everyone before boarding- vaccinated or not. They dropped the day 5 testing. And they have a 10% cap on unvaccinated guests each sailing.
They sail sunday so will only have one day in Miami beforehand and will have to test either Friday or saturday so they'll be scrambling to be tested to get clearance.
Also she's not sailing Wonder of the Seas like she said- it's still in the Med. She's on Explorer (still a nice ship, but was due to be refurbished in 2020 which was delayed so it's well overdue a revamp)
You are right ! We are going in October so had to check lol

Reactions: 3
And videoing her feckin striptease!
I wouldn't do that if I had a model's figure!
She has turbo charged her smugness since she got married!.

How Jen puts up with her! I'd say she's praying Grace loses interest in her "fitness journey" ( loathe that expression!! )
I know having gym buddy is good for motivation and stuff but are they not sick of the sight of each other in there. Ok if they did maybe a class or 2 a week together but I would hate having one of my besties always in the gym with me.

She has been so smug since the wedding. Her carry on is embarrassing. I don’t know how anyone can put up with her.

Also I know people grieve differently but any time she mentions her Dad, I get Rachel Gorry vibes off her. It’s actually cringe. He is dead over 10 years and every time she sees a robin or a feather she thinks it’s a sign. Remember the time her Chris went out Howth one evening to gorge on a chipper without the kids and she got all emotional when she found a feather.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clicked onto her live for 2 mins can’t be arsed.. imagine preparing and making a dish for someone and not tying up your hair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clicked onto her live for 2 mins can’t be arsed.. imagine preparing and making a dish for someone and not tying up your hair 🙄
I was about to say she was on live and was going to watch to take one for the team... But I don't think anyone will be brave enough to watch that.

yea I didn’t last long on it she kept touching her hair and then touching the food I don’t care if she was in the hairdressers 😂😂
I was about to say she was on live and was going to watch to take one for the team... But I don't think anyone will be brave enough to watch that.

I clicked in for a minute and she had over 500 people watching it. WTF like? I soon went out of it. What does she know about cooking? FFS! 😂

Reactions: 5
I clicked in for a minute and she had over 500 people watching it. WTF like? I soon went out of it. What does she know about cooking? FFS! 😂
I went on for a few seconds to hear I’m a wife ffs we know. Get over yourself Grace you big dose

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.