Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crash will come boarding the ship and they don’t have the correct papers sure it happened her in London!

Reactions: 13
Chris’s groomsman Colly joined. The other dog she walks is his. It was mostly high pitched drivel. Oh the lady where she bought her dress didn’t know she was a “social media influencer” until she told her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine that scenario... I'd have paid to be a fly on the wall! 😂

Mortifying!! It's the equivalent of saying "do you know who I am?"

The dress did not suit / flatter her. As others have said, her wedding look is not compatible with TWG page

Oh enjoy the WB reel.. christ on a bike !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said her something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue was in the box gifted to her by Chris, but she cudnt talk about it on the live she would get too emotional so she will do a story on it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone know why I can't see her live? It's not showing up for me. I even followed her to see if it would work but no 🙊🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’ll be flat out tagging the cruise company for an upgrade sure it worked for the queen of Offaly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The one thing grace has is good skin. For her even to attempt to claim otherwise is yet another example of these instahuns being nothing more than a paid add. The sooner people cop on the better

Reactions: 15
That WB stuff is beat onto her! I'd hate working out in stuff digging into me and I run and do interval training. The bras look shite too.

Shes double the size compared to her hottub editing....

Reactions: 19
Cannot believe I just clicked in and saw her sat in a hairdressers getting tapes out and a colour in. Sorry but who the duck gets a colour done 5 days after their wedding with the 2 kids at home that you are leaving for 10 days. Ok if it was a wash and blow dry before they head off then grand Id get that done myself. Her priorities are so wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, Po…. All I kept singing and seeing with that WB video in the gym!
No words anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She said her something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue was in the box gifted to her by Chris, but she cudnt talk about it on the live she would get too emotional so she will do a story on it.
Also the most beuiful love letter

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How long until she looses all these new followers?? Are we taking bets ?

Also, while I'm at it, her wedding ring is shite. Wishbone rings went out in the 90s.
It doesn't match her engagement ring and cheapens it. For engagement rings like that you need a custom wedding band

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.