Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she well???

How rude is she about her "husband"???

Chris doesn't know this hour of the morning?? Who gets the kids up and ready for school then while she's in the gym and on her walks ?!

Totally, whilst she's off gyming, he is up getting the kids organised before he goes off to his full time job!!

She is some tool! Instead of being on her phone, perhaps spend time with your new husband & kids before your honeymoon!

Reactions: 20
Yesterday it was the scrunchie, today it’s the hand under the chin and the stupid smug smile giving me the ick 😖😖

Reactions: 13
Totally, whilst she's off gyming, he is up getting the kids organised before he goes off to his full time job!!

She is some tool! Instead of being on her phone, perhaps spend time with your new husband & kids before your honeymoon!

Hang on, do they not have a live in aupair?

Getting her hair done again!!
I thought it was only dyed about 2 weeks ago? On 14th right before that stupid live? Denise said something about her colour having only been done which is why her scalp had residual colour in it

I know colour can grow out but not that bleeping quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was only dyed about 2 weeks ago? On 14th right before that stupid live? Denise said something about her colour having only been done which is why her scalp had residual colour in it

I know colour can grow out but not that bleeping quickly

Hers can she already has visible grey. It's very hard when your hair is that dark to cover up the grey but I'm hoping she's getting her hair done to get rid of that awful orangey end bits

Reactions: 7
She’s in for a shock when she hits Miami- the people who go to holiday in Miami are for the most part into fitness and peacocking-people get up early and jog along the boardwalk- they’re svelte toned and tanned- she’s going to look so out of place and kips too - also it’s about $15 for one drink and the food is expensive- decent accommodation along the beach is about 400-500 dollars a night before food- a smoothie bowl is around $18- drinks taxes and tips. Hope they have Deep pockets 😂😂😂
Ah now come on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Whatever about the prices of stuff and it obviously marketed towards well off people, saying they will look out of place because they're not "toned and tanned" is possibly one of the most bizarre things I've read on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly what I meant hahaha there’s taking the piss and gossiping but that’s just ridiculous
Ah now come on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Whatever about the prices of stuff and it obviously marketed towards well off people, saying they will look out of place because they're not "toned and tanned" is possibly one of the most bizarre things I've read on here.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I can’t stand Grace but Miami is probably the most body positive place I’ve been. Women and men of all shapes sizes and colours wear dental floss bikinis 😂😂😂 it’ll be a bit test to her “anxiety” though because it is the most overwhelming place ever (only place more intense is Vegas IMO) way more overwhelming than even New York etc. It is SO expensive though…it’s like 50 dollars for a normal drink in some clubs

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What the hell is she on about? Jen in the gym trying to get fitter than her?! I think that mission was complete long before Jens gym session today.
Dose

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Did her band play that type of music the whole night?? Jaysus that would drive me mad, best craic at a wedding is when both oldies and youngies get up together for a bop. They're totally not catering to a wedding crowd. Suppose they're such mad bastards tho 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What the hell is she on about? Jen in the gym trying to get fitter than her?! I think that mission was complete long before Jens gym session today.
Dose
Does she ever listen back to her stories the shite she spouts
Jen trying get fitter than her seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is she more smug and more bigheaded since that wedding. Amazing how her anxiety has also vanished without a trace.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.