Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Royal Caribbean test unvaccinated kids before boarding and then on day 5. USA has dropped requirement for testing but royal Caribbean have not !
They test everyone before boarding- vaccinated or not. They dropped the day 5 testing. And they have a 10% cap on unvaccinated guests each sailing.
They sail sunday so will only have one day in Miami beforehand and will have to test either Friday or saturday so they'll be scrambling to be tested to get clearance.
Also she's not sailing Wonder of the Seas like she said- it's still in the Med. She's on Explorer (still a nice ship, but was due to be refurbished in 2020 which was delayed so it's well overdue a revamp)

Reactions: 7
With her ride and die jacket on for the win.
I’m Grace Mongey-Gernon for god sake!!! Upgrade me and I’ll show my fake followers your great service in about 3 weeks when I get round to it!! Don’t ya know I’m the only woman in Ireland to ever get married and go on honeymoon 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m Grace Mongey-Gernon for god sake!!! Upgrade me and I’ll show my fake followers your great service in about 3 weeks when I get round to it!! Don’t ya know I’m the only woman in Ireland to ever get married and go on honeymoon 🙄🙄
3 years more like. 😂

Reactions: 5
That’s the cruise.

Agree with poster above explorer of the seas is a nice ship but old and well in need of a refurb, think my parents were on it in 2006/2007?

I’m surprised because there’s several newer ships (wonder, symphony, oasis, harmony) that I’m sure she would have wanted to go on for the “gram”

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What, so people can’t go to Miami if they’re not skinny and tanned? 😂😂
Not at all- Im not tanned or skinny lol - I was there during swim week so there were a lot of posers and instahun models around 🤷‍♀️ I felt very pale and irish lol

Reactions: 1
Agree, she booked the honeymoon after her friend Deneez was on the new ship

Reactions: 6
That’s the cruise.

Agree with poster above explorer of the seas is a nice ship but old and well in need of a refurb, think my parents were on it in 2006/2007?

I’m surprised because there’s several newer ships (wonder, symphony, oasis, harmony) that I’m sure she would have wanted to go on for the “gram”
Are we guessing if shes booked a basic room that she tries to blag herself an upgrade to a suite? Can't see her entitled arse forking out the cash herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have lost nearly three stone just calorie counting in 16 months no gym just few home workouts that I haven't done in months either ....I be raging if as she said so strict that was all I lost
She may have gone to the gym at the crack of dawn and pounded the streets of cihy west at all hours but she’s been eating out, eating battered sausages and chips at the beach, grazing charcuterie boards, getting takeaways so that would completely undue every bit of activity she’s done 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she well???

How rude is she about her "husband"???

Chris doesn't know this hour of the morning?? Who gets the kids up and ready for school then while she's in the gym and on her walks ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.