Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow shes a dick, what time was that at? if I wake at 7:10 I'm the last one up in this house, I have kids programmed to wake at 6:30. If Chris was woking in the office would he not have to be up about 7?

Genuinely intrigued as to how she gets her kids to stay in bed in the mornings! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Mine are 5&3 and as soon as there’s a bit of light they’re awake! What am I doing wrong 🤣
dw, i'm 9 years into early risers, if they sleep past 7 they're sick, its great when they are old enough to read etc in bed for a bit, but those first few years are rough. (espec if you're a sleep lover like me :D )

Reactions: 14
Genuinely intrigued as to how she gets her kids to stay in bed in the mornings! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Mine are 5&3 and as soon as there’s a bit of light they’re awake! What am I doing wrong 🤣
I think they're always up, she just shoots out the door before they see her normally.
She's learning that life is still the same even after you become a wifey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s in for a shock when she hits Miami- the people who go to holiday in Miami are for the most part into fitness and peacocking-people get up early and jog along the boardwalk- they’re svelte toned and tanned- she’s going to look so out of place and kips too - also it’s about $15 for one drink and the food is expensive- decent accommodation along the beach is about 400-500 dollars a night before food- a smoothie bowl is around $18- drinks taxes and tips. Hope they have Deep pockets 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly, she edits so much and lies to even herself id say she doesn't have a clue.
I do think shes lost in the last 2 months, but that's hardly amazing given what she was doing. Her gym journey is totally unsustainable IMHO. Yes her family may enable it but she can't keep it up long term. You can't rely on going every day, also what if gyms shut again? She has no back up etc
I have lost nearly three stone just calorie counting in 16 months no gym just few home workouts that I haven't done in months either ....I be raging if as she said so strict that was all I lost

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my god she is terrible! So what does she want Chris to do? Hide upstairs with the two kids until she says he can come down? We all love a quiet morning Grace but I haven’t had one since I had my children! They’re washed, clothed and fed before I even think about myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I actually have no words. She is feckin off im a few days without the kids and is complaining that her family are downstairs interupting her peace.

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but she's going to have to wait 10 years before she can say "quiet morning" and "kids" in the same sentence! To the parents of young children here - hang in there! I'm at the stage now where I can't seem to sleep on past 8/9am so I'm up getting my bits done while the teenager lies on all morning!

You'd think Grace would be more amenable to spending time with her kids now. The pressure leading up the the wedding should be over, she really should have sorted out honeymoon stuff before the wedding. Spend the few days doing things with the kids, especially if Kips is off work as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just saw this 🤬- does she think the people watching her stories agree with her the way she looks at the camera at disgust for her family thinking we’re nodding along in agreement? Normal families with young kids are up this time every morning anyway. Lots of parents are working so are probably either gone from the house or kids going to minders, etc. Did anyone notice the family look on edge as if she’s going to go into a meltdown. She needs a dose of the real world, how is this heap of shite relatable? She’s rotten.
Christ almighty the only peace I get is if I hide in the bathroom and lock the door! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If I’m sending a voicenote to my very best friends and my child interrupts me, I will delete it and send it again. What is she thinking putting up videos like that this morning where she shows so much contempt for her kids!!!
i still think she’s trying to be this martyr Mammy with the eye rolling etc thinking it’s funny…. But it’s not….And we know you’re not joking Grace.

Reactions: 33
Sorry might have been mentioned before… why did zenjen and her run away move to Italy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just saw this 🤬- does she think the people watching her stories agree with her the way she looks at the camera at disgust for her family thinking we’re nodding along in agreement? Normal families with young kids are up this time every morning anyway. Lots of parents are working so are probably either gone from the house or kids going to minders, etc. Did anyone notice the family look on edge as if she’s going to go into a meltdown. She needs a dose of the real world, how is this heap of shite relatable? She’s rotten.
Christ almighty the only peace I get is if I hide in the bathroom and lock the door! 😂😂
even then in the middle of a tit I'll hear the footsteps on the stairs and have to shout "I'm in the loo go ask the other adult you walked by downstairs"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
even then in the middle of a tit I'll hear the footsteps on the stairs and have to shout "I'm in the loo go ask the other adult you walked by downstairs"
And don’t get me wrong, we all deserve a bit of downtime for ourselves…women tend to be the worst at putting themselves first. Of course Grace being the ultimate exception because she is never there. And if she is, she’s not present for the kids. Unfortunately her kids are living their lives like the Truman show played out for strangers like us to comment on. It’s very sad.
I’m bringing one of my girls away for some 1-1 girlie shopping - I’ll be knackered but I’ll do my best and make it a day all about her. 💖And my husband says oh go have a nice break for yourself! 🤬😂😂Eh, I need ALONE time with nobody around to even read a book for an hour without hearing “Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam”!!!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah trying to WFH while they're off from school is funtimes :D my eldest likes to share every single solitary thought that pops into his head without taking a break, 2 weeks at home and I feel like I'm on a carousel and my brain can't get off :D so I drive to the shops later alone for some me time 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What, so people can’t go to Miami if they’re not skinny and tanned? 😂😂

She’s in for a shock when she hits Miami- the people who go to holiday in Miami are for the most part into fitness and peacocking-people get up early and jog along the boardwalk- they’re svelte toned and tanned- she’s going to look so out of place and kips too - also it’s about $15 for one drink and the food is expensive- decent accommodation along the beach is about 400-500 dollars a night before food- a smoothie bowl is around $18- drinks taxes and tips. Hope they have Deep pockets 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What, so people can’t go to Miami if they’re not skinny and tanned? 😂😂
Yes there’s the posers in Miami but you’ll still see the people of all shapes and sizes - it’s the US! 😂😂Lots of yanks on mobility scooters so Mr & Mrs Mongey Gernon will be grand! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I said this the other day- I wonder does she even realise they have to test before boarding?
Yeah Royal Caribbean test unvaccinated kids before boarding and then on day 5. USA has dropped requirement for testing but royal Caribbean have not !

Reactions: 3
Jesus I’ve been to Miami and a lot of people weren’t “tanned or toned” or out jogging in the morning!

Reactions: 6
The latest page she's started following.

She must have been on to them to tell them how she's practically Royalty here in Ireland and just had the wedding of the year. On the beg for any freebie or upgrade she can get.

Hopefully the fact that in reality she's just a common as muck nobody from Tallaght will put the hotel off from giving her anything.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.