Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheek of the family getting up in their own house and ruining her morning. CHEEK 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Denise still banging on about her wedding hair. Not a great advertisment for her new hair tool. I wonder will she go for the Choo before the honeymoon .
20220727_082131.jpg

She's disgusted the kids are near her this morning.

Reactions: 6
I've only just got the chance to sit down and catch up on her stories from yesterday.
She is possibly the most jumped up, tone deaf, self indulgent, poor excuse of a human/mother I've ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Denise still banging on about her wedding hair. Not a great advertisment for her new hair tool. I wonder will she go for the Choo before the honeymoon .View attachment 1449698
She's disgusted the kids are near her this morning.
Her hair was terrible!! Like really terrible. It was so scraggly looking, it was like your hair at the end of a night or next day when the curls have all fell out.

The only redeeming point was when Alidee showed up & they did that fishtail plait. Now it looked lovely & fitted the look she wanted.

Reactions: 25
I find it so hard to keep up with her? So she’s lost 18 pounds since May and is the lightest she’s been since having Hayden. But the first photo there is from October 2019 (her first time back to the gym since having Hayden) and the second photo is the other day? She looks bigger now I don’t get it
Honestly she makes tit up as she goes along, I don't think she knows what is going to come out of her mouth

Reactions: 8
Is she for real this morning. No one with kids gets a quiet morning. No one. duck off grace you tone deaf, ungrateful bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She was all about her darling HUSBAND until he dared wake up and come downstairs in his own house. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wow the angry pissed off face on her cause her lovely kids dared to wake up early

Reactions: 21
I find it so hard to keep up with her? So she’s lost 18 pounds since May and is the lightest she’s been since having Hayden. But the first photo there is from October 2019 (her first time back to the gym since having Hayden) and the second photo is the other day? She looks bigger now I don’t get it
Honestly, she edits so much and lies to even herself id say she doesn't have a clue.
I do think shes lost in the last 2 months, but that's hardly amazing given what she was doing. Her gym journey is totally unsustainable IMHO. Yes her family may enable it but she can't keep it up long term. You can't rely on going every day, also what if gyms shut again? She has no back up etc

Reactions: 9
I’d love to see what they’d be like if they had to get up at 5 every morning!

Reactions: 10
She doesn't think Chris has ever gotten up this early... does he do shift work in tik tok? Is he on US time because that's an odd thing to say about someone with a 9-5 job...even working at home I'm up at 7ish and online by 7.30/8. And we have 2 kids
No wonder she thinks they're easy....

Reactions: 25
Wow!!! What a weapon, she's heading off on a holiday minus her kids in a couple of days so you'd think she'd be delighted to spend some extra time with them considering she's also been MIA the past couple of weeks.
She really didn't herself any favours posting those stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hate giving her fuel for ‘dE TroLLz’ but there is no other way to say it. She’s an absolute geebag!

The contempt she shows for those kids is unreal, never ever have I come across anyone so self centered.

Reactions: 22
Genuinely intrigued as to how she gets her kids to stay in bed in the mornings! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Mine are 5&3 and as soon as there’s a bit of light they’re awake! What am I doing wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.