Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been bridesmaid twice and paid for my own room at both weddings .
But my other half was a groomsman for his brother and they had paid for our room which was a lovely surprise the next morning.
Think it just depends on the couple and their budget.
Didn’t bother me that I had to pay. They had paid for my dress, hair makeup etc which had I been going as just a guest I’d have to fork out for anyway on top of a hotel room.

€240 is scandalous money for one night anywhere. This country is just a complete joke. Pure and utter greed.

I didn’t pay for my bridal party rooms bar the parents room . It really wasn’t a thing when I was getting married . Wasn’t a thing any time I was bridesmaid or my husband was groomsmen either - yay to being in my 40s ;)

It’s a lot of extra expense !

Reactions: 8
Panel obvious here. Make up seems worn off? I think Nars is crap! It’s nice on but it’s literally gone for me after 2/3 hours. Same with anyone else I know.
6DFA74E9-CC07-4C28-8058-8EAF7C674B8B.jpeg

What's the sausage in batter business about? I must have missed that. I missed a few things the last few weeks. Can someone fill me in what happened?
Sausage in bah-her story screenshot here:

And did you see I replied to your query on Martin? It's here: https://tattle.life/threads/faces-b...l-back-on-the-oul-anxihee.31897/post-10859288

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
12EFE0A8-C07F-41EE-93B7-AD3AA1EC41B5.png

Why are they even using this photo? Her hair was awful!! How Denise thinks this style and the awful balayage looks good

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omgz you’re such a boho hun! Style icon!!
Did she walk down the aisle barefoot? All that was missing from our predictions was lady gray because Martin put you in your place!

also How many times has she tried to laugh-off how lastminute.com she is! Literally my words. Hi grace 🙄 you’re not funny or cute just a clown!
0611579C-8374-4D03-8540-860789295D99.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omgz you’re such a boho hun! Style icon!!
Did she walk down the aisle barefoot? All that was missing from our predictions was lady gray because Martin put you in your place!

also How many times has she tried to laugh-off how lastminute.com she is! Literally my words. Hi grace 🙄 you’re not funny or cute just a clown!
View attachment 1448320
So is she saying she didn’t wear shoes outside in a forest, but did when she was inside!! 🤣🤣 doesn’t surprise me with grace!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's wife-itis!!!
Sweet suffering Jesus ... if you had her stories muted, you'd notice no difference in her life! Apart from a wedding ring which does not sit correctly with her engagement ring. It actually takes from her engagement 💍

18lbs since May?! Is that the combined weight of Loki & Cara she's referring to losing?!! No way has she lost that! I just don't see it!

Edited bikini (wifekini) pics incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's wife-itis!!!
Sweet suffering Jesus ... if you had her stories muted, you'd notice no difference in her life! Apart from a wedding ring which does not sit correctly with her engagement ring. It actually takes from her engagement 💍

18lbs since May?! Is that the combined weight of Loki & Cara she's referring to losing?!! No way has she lost that! I just don't see it!

Edited bikini (wifekini) pics incoming!
Oh my god where do you even start?
Pass the sick bucket!

she has responded to loads of things pointed out on here in the last 24 hours!

no interest in seeing her edited bikini shots. Whats the purpose?? She goes around thinking she looks like her edited pics.

no offence grease but you’re not lighter than you were after Hayden looking to me. And inhaling Chinese and battered sausages is hardly part of b2b “consistency” 🥱

your rings don’t match and it’s not because you’re so slim they’re too big. Stop 🛑 grease please

and who the duck is Cathy? Another enabler. Taking the kids off stressed grease so she can move clutter from one side of the cupboard to the other and buy bikini tops 🤢🤢🤢 in pennys!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cathy taking the kids down to play on the trampoline maybe get a few things for your own garden and they wouldn’t have to go to someone else’s 🤪🤪

Reactions: 21
How is her house so bad ALL the time?! They must do nothing. It’s shocking… pawning kids off again…Delightful Cathy. Tanks… byeeeee…🤮🤮🤧

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is she wearing her wedding band in front of her engagement ring! Should it not be the other way round?!!

Reactions: 5
Delighted with life sitting on her hole while somebody else looks after the kids. I've never seen an uglier personality than Grace Mongey GERNON, she talks the biggest load of shite. On a spending spree now (probably all the money gifts she got). The come down will be massive in a few weeks.

Rant over, resume nice person status 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.