Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this will attract some robins if that's what she's going for:
View attachment 1448689

Yeah, it's widely known a chaotic house will give you a chaotic brain. I couldn't sit on my #gifted egg chair or hammock knowing that pile of tit was in the hallway! Open the front door and it's the first thing you see.

No wonder Cathy took them away!
There’s probably a few in there already.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely tried to watch her stories today from the point of view of one of her new followers. What a load of shite! She's so smug and dislikable, I'd be surprised if any of them stuck around after the honeymoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's just amazing all that pile of stuff to be cleaned / dumped doesn't give her anxhie?!

As you said, tidying up etc is just part of everyone's day to day, and just done around work! Is she ex a gold star for her efforts efforts? This carry on isn't cutesey! She's a 30 odd year old woman...get a grip!

This is all a bit anti climactic after the wedding of the year!
View attachment 1448689

Yeah, it's widely known a chaotic house will give you a chaotic brain. I couldn't sit on my #gifted egg chair or hammock knowing that pile of tit was in the hallway! Open the front door and it's the first thing you see.

No wonder Cathy took them away!
Totally! Of all the places to dump the pile of stuff, right at the front door!!

No fear she'd locate her cop on under that pile!!

Reactions: 13
Totally! Of all the places to dump the pile of stuff, right at the front door!!

No fear she'd locate her cop on under that pile!!
I'd say that stuff came from the boot of her car cause it seems to be all coats and wellies ect id say she cleaned it out for the holiday cases and just opened the front door and fucked them in 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the size differences for me
She’s definitely lost weight since last year. I could never be sure with all the editing and inappropriate outfits but you can see it here in the comparisons of her face. She can’t edit her face shape as easily as she can her body

Reactions: 4
TWG posted and not a peep on Grease's big ME day.

I recognize those earrings, they're rime arodaky. Couple of hundred for those.

Reactions: 1
I'd say that stuff came from the boot of her car cause it seems to be all coats and wellies ect id say she cleaned it out for the holiday cases and just opened the front door and fucked them in 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I wasn't joking when I said that either, 100% looks like the tit from her car booh.

She probably had to unload it and pile up her clothes into it for the wedding - without cleaning it out. Muddy wellies and all in there.
Mags probably came along and took the wedding dress for her to avoid the meltdown at VPL, tit all over the dress.

Reactions: 10
I genuinely tried to watch her stories today from the point of view of one of her new followers. What a load of shite! She's so smug and dislikable, I'd be surprised if any of them stuck around after the honeymoon.
The smugness of her today just wound me up. It’s like she’s the first to ever get married. twit 😂😂😂 jeez I really do hope there’s an aul tummy bug running riot on that ship she sails 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She truly is on the top of the world when she is boasting. When she had nothing to be smug about, like during lockdown, she didn’t perk up until all the freebies started rolling in. She went into a depression and got anxie-hee.
I’ve said this before and may seem like a reach but her face physically lights up when she thinks she’s bragging about something or people envy her.

Reactions: 19
Trying not to come across as a Grace fan trust me I am far from it but does anyone else find it bad form that the boutique hasn’t shared her wedding picture? Don’t get me wrong she looked ok, just ok not picture perfect bride definitely not your usual boho chic and clearly doesn’t fit in with their insta image. But she has a “following” she spent money on the dress we assume it wasn’t #gifted or #sp, maybe it’s just me 😂 saying that I don’t think she deserves to be shared and it’ll probably go to her head if she is
No I don't think it's bad form. They're a business and use insta as a form of advertising and bringing in new clients. The dress didn't suit her, she's not a good advertisement for the shop. If I was looking to buy a dress and I saw they shared Grace's post it wouldn't inspire confidence in me that they were qualified to recommend a dress that would suit me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The enabling is giving me hives, no wonder she is so self entitled, pawning the kids off its v sad. Also, the sly looking everywhere but the camera and trying to be posh 🙄 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she wants them to pay if they use her pics to advertise their business?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she wants them to pay if they use her pics to advertise their business?
Yeah or else she wanted a bigger discount on the dress and they told her no. Since she had already mentioned them loads of times she couldn’t just stop mentioning them.

Reactions: 1
Can we please take a moment for jazzbots avatar. 👏 👏

2 full days left before they head off on the honeymoon so she could still do something with the kids. She won't though. She will regret all this when they are older.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.