Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they actually going for 2 weeks??? I’m going away with my husband for 4 nights away from the kids for a big birthday for him and I’m waking out in cold sweats at the thought of it and mine aren’t as young as hers!! I haven’t left them for more than a couple of hours in years!

Reactions: 8
Are they actually going for 2 weeks??? I’m going away with my husband for 4 nights away from the kids for a big birthday for him and I’m waking out in cold sweats at the thought of it and mine aren’t as young as hers!! I haven’t left them for more than a couple of hours in years!
2 nights in Miami and 6 nights on cruise. Not sure if you add a day on start and end for travelling though.

Reactions: 4
When we got married we had our kids so we went to Paris for 3 days after the wedding and then we all went on a family holiday together.
2 weeks is far too much time away from kids that age.
What I find shocking about it as well is that 2 weeks is a lot of annual leave for Kips to take - meaning there’ll be no family holiday for a while. I just don’t get them. They take the kids nowhere, all those girls trips to Italy and Marbella and weekends away and they don’t use their money and their leave to go away with their kids. We love our family holidays. I can’t fathom leaving my kids for 2 weeks, not even for a honeymoon. Surely they’re only going for a week?

just see it’s for 10 or so days. Still a long time

Reactions: 26
What I find shocking about it as well is that 2 weeks is a lot of annual leave for Kips to take - meaning there’ll be no family holiday for a while. I just don’t get them. They take the kids nowhere, all those girls trips to Italy and Marbella and weekends away and they don’t use their money and their leave to go away with their kids. We love our family holidays. I can’t fathom leaving my kids for 2 weeks, not even for a honeymoon. Surely they’re only going for a week?

just see it’s for 10 or so days. Still a long time
I don’t know I just couldn’t have even think of going to Florida and not bringing my kids there! Imagine the ball those wee toots would have in Orlando!!

Reactions: 13
She’s awful unfortunate with the grey hairs isn’t she? I thought she got her hair dyed last week but they are popping through already…. Hate that!

• Haha
You’d think they would have spent this week doing activities with the kids or even a night or two down in Wexford before they head off.

She’s awful unfortunate with the grey hairs isn’t she? I thought she got her hair dyed last week but they are popping through already…. Hate that!
I'm the same, 2 wks and grey starts coming back in, it is worse since I had my kids, all my new regrowth came back grey.

The majority of couples I know who got married and had kids took at least a week honeymoon with no kids. 1 couple went to Vegas & then Miami and were gone for over 2 wks, both kids under 4.

Wouldn't be for me, but then again we don't have any minders, I pay for all my childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Id say its more like 10ish days including travel. I'd imagine they're flying out early. Still a lot and very far to be away with 2 small kids. and why then did they need their night alone the day after? And all the time grace had alone the week of the wedding.
More fool their families for pandering.

Yea I would imagine you do. Awk those poor wee souls. Thank God Ann and Mags dote on them and they probably won’t know any different

Reactions: 15
You’d think they would have spent this week doing activities with the kids or even a night or two down in Wexford before they head off.
100% they should have planned a nice day for the kids or to tayto park etc. if she had thought about it properly in advance. Instead of oh I’ve to rush around and get ready for a honeymoon. Buy loads of shite clothes for my instagram posts from all the stops on the cruise. All she’ll be doing is sitting on her hole every day, walking the ship at 6am. Now she’s running around getting waxed and no quality time for the children before they’re off. And yes I put chris in this bracket too.

Reactions: 23
Absolutely!! It beggars belief?!
Grace banging on about how much she has to do...what? film a crappy women's best video, gym and pack. Oh how ever will she cope. hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was pregnant when I got married and we did speak about possibly going away for a week after the baby was born for a belated honeymoon but as soon as she arrived that went out the window! I couldn't contemplate being away from her for that long, we had plenty of amazing holidays as a couple before she arrived so we certainly don't feel like we are missing out. I wouldn't mind if it was the case that they hadn't been away for years but my god she's had more trips away sans kids than I've had hot dinners!

• Sad
very curious to see if TWG will put up the Onslow and Daisy photo on their grid?
The neck tattoos and gypsy wedding vibes doesn't really fit in with their look.

Anyone remember Wayne and Waynetta Slob from Harry Enfield show?
View attachment 1446480
Seems to be very quiet on their insta about her. No pictures but they could be waiting on professional ones but if you look at their grid I’m not sure it fits their aesthetic and the dress looked ill fitting at best so not sure it will feature

Reactions: 5
I was talking to someone the other day about travelling with Covid and how I’d hate to catch it on my holidays and she was telling me about a family she knew who went to Miami for a cruise both kids tested positive when they were being checked before they boarded they’d no accommodation sorted and had to stay in Miami for ten days then come home! Imagine that happened her 🙊🙊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😏 😂 I joke
Hmmmm, so most of this mornings talk was about how she ignores Sienna. Hey Presto, there she is being lovely to her daughter. Other talk was how can she go away for 2 weeks and she addressed that she’s going for 1 week! 😂😂U would be fearly naive to think she doesn’t constantly watch here and use it for content. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok
Grace so you obv read here please stop wearing a plait it’s terrible does. Nothing for your face they are not cute on a 30 something year old put sienna hair in plaits she’s the child🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah come on, she's known about this honeymoon for months! Could she not have packed before the wedding, even partially be packed up. Instead of wasting this week rushing about, especially as she is leaving her kids for 2 weeks or so.

And going to the gym & recording a video is not work. The gym us a hobby, it's not work!!!

Her hair was infinitely nicer shorter, the curly bob. Honestly, only that she's getting all the hair stuff for free, that mankey mongey mane would be long gone by now!

Is Kips back at work or is he off til after honeymoon?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.