Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From memory, there must have been some awkwardness in TWG - G said her mother had noted how cool, calm and collected she was, and you'd only say that in the aftermath of a stressful situation, right? How did NOBODY foresee that 'she'd need a bra' and 'the dress is not designed to accommodate a bra'? Those 2 things are mutually incompatible.

And all the drama about the tit tape... Ain't no amount of tape gonna do the lifting & supporting of a bra!
I say there were more worries and issues than just the bra. There were rushed alterations that went on too. Had to be done same day the second time as they'd no time left.

Hope they enjoy their free cabin stay. More fools the hotel for gifting her.
Oh lovely, I see a nice copper “bah” outside - lovely and romantic having a bah for 2! 😂😂😂
Oh fab a home away from home. She can lay in the BAHH all NIGH and bang her bowls in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the dress looks a lot better up close in the make up artist’s stories. You can see the quality of the dress there but from far away it looks kinda cheap and shapeless. I’d say the photos are doing the dress a disservice.

Reactions: 10
I am HORRIFIED that Glasson lakehouse took the bait and she’s in that cabin. Just goes to show the begging worked. I still can’t get over the fact that she begged glasson for a stay while staying at the competing wineport over the road.

I stayed in both within the last year btw and wineport is way nicer. Glasson is overpriced and full of notions. Food and service are some of the worst I’ve experienced

Reactions: 24
Ladies I thank you for this thread which has keep me occupied over the last 24 hours. I cannot get over how bad the dress is and just doesn’t suit her. How did NO-ONE tell her 🙈 and why hasn’t she put up a family picture of them with her 2 gorgeous kiddies. Never mind a big 80k sham/show-off of a day for Instagram they should be her priority, she enrages me.
This thread has distracted me from thinking about my tiny developing embryos ( we are a few days post egg retrieval- IVF) and she doesn’t seem to give those kiddies a second thought 😭
Best of luck these few days after egg retrieval is very very stressful hope you get good numbers x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope they enjoy their free cabin stay. More fools the hotel for gifting her.
Oh lovely, I see a nice copper “bah” outside - lovely and romantic having a bah for 2! 😂😂😂
I'd love someone to req that for 1 night now, see what the hotel says

Reactions: 2
I'm lost , who's martin ? 😂
C'mere till I tell ya. Martin needs his own wiki now.

Basically, last week Grease grabbed a ticket to yet another freebie event (not worried about Covid before her wedding) while simultaneously having regular meltdowns about how stressed she was about the wedding as family ran to her aid left right and centre. She also spent a day laying back panicking in the bath begging for freebies.

Anyway, Greasy pictured below, was strolling around Glasson, shocking the locals with her crop set (someone who knows a farmer from Glasson told us they noticed her walking around and exclaimed 'this town has gone to the dogs'!):
5AC78833-6754-4F49-B41B-C10C1C7A43B2.jpeg

Grease was also filming people's private homes. I believe she was calling them 'CUHE HEEWZEZ' (cute houses). She then stumbled upon a horse and started talking to it. Named her 'Lady Gray';

EBAF2394-13AA-449C-8028-61E14895D495.jpeg

A few hours later, a man named Martin commented on her post that she had filmed his aunt's home and horse without permission and wanted it taken down. Grease deleted his comments and ignored his request.

Today Martin, resurfaced and he's not bleeping around:

rsvp.jpg

Just to note, Grease is now back in Glasson (freebie begging worked) where Martin, his aunt and 'Lady Gray' live. It's going to be interesting

🍿🐴🏇

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her make up was lovely, hair was rats tails and I didn’t like the dress at all, didn’t look like a wedding dress. I was waiting on a wow factor dress and was very disappointed. Anyway hope she enjoyed her wedding day

Reactions: 9
During her recent live (I watched a few mins is all) wasn’t the bra/tape issue discussed and Grace said Mags had agreed she didn’t need anything for the dress? Then Mags confirmed this live, did Mags do Grace dirty here, knowing what was in store with the bridesmaids dress and making sure she wouldn’t be the only one with a lot of boobage on show? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.