Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was talking to someone the other day about travelling with Covid and how I’d hate to catch it on my holidays and she was telling me about a family she knew who went to Miami for a cruise both kids tested positive when they were being checked before they boarded they’d no accommodation sorted and had to stay in Miami for ten days then come home! Imagine that happened her 🙊🙊
I said this the other day- I wonder does she even realise they have to test before boarding?

Reactions: 8
Her wedding band is supposed to sit under her engagement ring. But also they don’t even slightly go together? They don’t fit together at all, is that not what their supposed to do? 🫣

Reactions: 18
What are the odds she and Kips will catch Covid on an infested cruise ship and be ‘forced to isolate’ from the kids when they get back?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her wedding band is supposed to sit under her engagement ring. But also they don’t even slightly go together? They don’t fit together at all, is that not what their supposed to do? 🫣
I thought this too!

tbf I wanted that shape band myself I do like it but it didn’t go with my engagement ring at all when I went to buy. They’ve to sit in perfectly in hind sight you’d nearly need to know this in advance or else get lucky!
Hers looks like how mine did and everyone went nah doesn’t work 🫣

Any wedding Iv been bridesmaid for Iv always paid for my own room
Same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A lot of hotels do throw in complimentary rooms for the bridal party as part of the package. Its a good few years since I got married but we were given rooms for our bridal party to stay in and I know when my brother got married a few years ago they were given rooms for both sets of parents who actually didn't stay as lived near so the bridesmaids used the rooms. Apologies for de railing the thread ..

Reactions: 6
You're supposed to wear your wedding ring first and then your engagement ring on top. She's wearing hers the opposite way around and they don't seem to fit together correctly either. Maybe they ran out of money to buy decent wedding rings!

Reactions: 9
She has the most smug face i have ever seen 👊👊 When she's talking into her stories and turns to the side I swear her side profile enrages me 😳 I think I need to unfollow and get off this thread because this girl triggers a nerve I didn't even know existed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought this too!

tbf I wanted that shape band myself I do like it but it didn’t go with my engagement ring all when I went to buy. They’ve to sit in perfectly in hind sight you’d nearly need to know this in advance or else get lucky!
Hers looks like how mine did and everyone went nah doesn’t work 🫣

Same.
When I was picking my engagement ring, Weirs asked me to choose the wedding band to see how it would look, and have an idea what matches, what doesn’t, so I know to go back there for the matching band. But that was Weirs and not H Samuel 😂

Also, the curved band with the square stone looks awful, curved only goes with round or oval settings🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I said this the other day- I wonder does she even realise they have to test before boarding?
Probably not or knowing her she leaves it last minute as usual. So queue a last minute mickey fit, crying into sausages and calling mammy to rescue her by minding the kids so she can head to the chemist or facility to get the Covid test. God love her being overwhelmed while not working and having 24x7 childcare.
Besides she’s far too busy shopping for thongs, new outfits, etc etc before going on honeymoon. It’s highly likely they’ll catch Covid on the cruise - I’ve heard of a couple who recently went on one and lots of passengers caught Covid. I wouldn’t wish that on them because they’d only spread it to their kids and families. 🙄

Ok
Grace so you obv read here please stop wearing a plait it’s terrible does. Nothing for your face they are not cute on a 30 something year old put sienna hair in plaits she’s the child🤷‍♀️
Sorry to correct you but it’s called a “Pla”!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dopey idiot probably hasn’t even considered Covid testing but as some say here it’s mandatory on cruises given the risk of spreading.

Reactions: 7
It's great that with all her manifesting, envisioning and being present for her big say she still had time to unfollow someone on her wedding day
We will see a massive drop now that everytime is over and people will realise their life is more interesting

Reactions: 5
Well ladies there you go! Her screensaver appears to be a vision board! She def doesn’t read here at ALL 😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
240 is an extortionate amount for 1 night b&b.
We picked a really nice hotel, exactly what we wanted but one of my important things was that it not be ridiculous money for people to stay over. I doubt grace and chris gave that a second thought. That seems to be the theme for the wedding. What grace wants, duck everyone else.

Her screensaver/wallpaper.. shes such a basic witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ever since the sausage in batter crying incident, I’ve been imagining she smells like a chipper. A vinegary smell. I can’t help it.
What's the sausage in batter business about? I must have missed that. I missed a few things the last few weeks. Can someone fill me in what happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.