Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still mind blown by the dress.... she had her pick of any dress in the country I'm sure and she chose that. She never ever dresses for her shape, she dresses for Doms shape. And also to think that she chose that dress when she was at her heaviest, she hadn't even lost the weight she has now and she thought it still looked good enough back then to think it was the one 🤯

Reactions: 17
€240!?
@roo689 wasn't it 200 before? €40 increase in 2022 pricing? Scandalous!

We all saw those sheds, they needed serious maintenance, the grass wasn't even CUH
The huts are cheaper. That price was for a room in the main house, we paid €250 for family room in the main house last September, the huts & the accommodation in the stables area were cheaper than staying in the main house

Reactions: 2
I guess Mrs Mongey-Gernon has been reading this thread tonight 🤣 nice pic of the kids
That post had nothing even to do with the kids. She asked Chris to screenshot the date and time on his phone because she thinks it's another sign! .The picture of the kids just happened to be his background photo! 🙈😂

Reactions: 12
I did say the louis C suits are shite. Imagine having to dry clean it after. I presume its like some dress shops that have told us some outfits are only to be worn once and not made for cleaning (living in cuckoo land when ya have too much money 🤷‍♀️). I tried on a wedding dress that turned out to be 5k. It was another €800 for a matching bolero and didnt include alterations. I was convinced it was the one and my dad was happy to get it for me. I went home to think about it and looked at a photo i took of myself in it. I was horrified. It was disgusting. I was caught in a bubble of wedding bliss and would have handed over every cent if i hadnt taken that photo (which was against the store policy!!!!!). I went for a more managable €1600 dress that i loved and still do many years later. I wanted my husband to wear a long tails tux but it didnt go with our theme (if there was such a thing back then). They really didnt think it through. Grace had a picture in her mind and was sucked in by her wedding bubble. I wonder when it will burst 🤔

Reactions: 11
The huts are cheaper. That price was for a room in the main house, we paid €250 for family room in the main house last September, the huts & the accommodation in the stables area were cheaper than staying in the main house
The sheds aren’t much cheaper

Reactions: 2
It was called nothing but support wasn’t it?
I remember it was an absolute tit show. Some really appalling “advice” being given out and if you disagreed with it you were a hater and a troll.I remember it being very anti breastfeeding too.
She literally only posted in it to boost her following, never actually interacted with anyone. People complained, asked for moderation, and mags because her bulldog. Then she did a Irish Mail on Sunday sad story talking about "abuse" she was receiving in a facebook group and how it was ruining her life, would not expand on the "Abuse" she was receiving or what facebook group it was. I was a member of both, she got no abuse, the BF group only gave her support and she abused it and she was letting people run wild in her name on the nothing but support group.
Typical lazy "it's not my fault" grease

Reactions: 8
I dont understand why you all seem to want to see photos of her children? It's kind of creepy to be honest wanting her to put her daughter front and centre on a public instagram page? I don't blame her for giving her kids minimal exposure. Sure people here say it all the time, kids shouldn't be on their parents instagrams yet when someone limits the amount they show their kids they obviously don't care? Make up your minds ffs.
She’s got no problem sticking the kids front and centre when she’s looking to get paid for an ad she’s got them in or using them for content to boost her following. Those kids whole lives have been played out on social media and if as a parent you’re going to do that, you’re fair game for public opinion good or bad. She can’t go for a bloody simple walk with the kids without filming it and talking to the camera, eye rolling when the kids say something but filming and photographing them nonetheless.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What utter bull scutter is she spouting now about synchronicity. All because Kips took a screenshot on his phone and it was the same date as the wedding. She’s full of absolute notions 🙄
And it just happened to be that time she said 😂does she expect anyone to believe that! She had that planned the time god she’s really for the birds if she expects anyone to believe that it was meant to be blah blah blah

Reactions: 10
Holy heck it's taken me to now to catch up on the chaos of the weekend. @jazzbot you are my hero, the wedding thread was fire because of you 😂

My god I'm bleeping thankful it's over but I'm dreading the spam now for months to come. I'm also disgusted the number of followers she managed to gain over the whole tit show.

If she was happy in her dress more power to her but it was not my taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it all started to go south when she moved out of Ann's house and had 2nd childm i was looking back on chris page and there are some genuinely lovely pics of baby sienna and grace where she seems so involved and engaged. I actually liked her then. She has completely changed. She's laser focused on just herself. I mean they brought Sienna to a wedding a few years ago which was only a few days and now are off on their own honeymoon for 2 weeks minus kids. Which by the way is awful. Those poor kids. 2 weeks is so long without both mammy and daddy I don't care what anyone says. Pair of selfish twats.

Reactions: 24
I think it all started to go south when she moved out of Ann's house and had 2nd childm i was looking back on chris page and there are some genuinely lovely pics of baby sienna and grace where she seems so involved and engaged. I actually liked her then. She has completely changed. She's laser focused on just herself. I mean they brought Sienna to a wedding a few years ago which was only a few days and now are off on their own honeymoon for 2 weeks minus kids. Which by the way is awful. Those poor kids. 2 weeks is so long without both mammy and daddy I don't care what anyone says. Pair of selfish twats.
When we got married we had our kids so we went to Paris for 3 days after the wedding and then we all went on a family holiday together.
2 weeks is far too much time away from kids that age.

Reactions: 19
That Glasson Lake place really showed its true colours - rough around the edges like Grace. Not a straight answer from them at all.
I stayed there years ago and it was a beautiful building and scenery, but the staff weren't great. SImple requests were just not done or not done right, and one of the nights there was a full on brawl in the corridors outside the rooms (a trashy wedding party) and the staff did nothing. The corridor was right beside the manned desk so they knew it was happening. Eventually one of the guests roared at them while the rest of us hide in the rooms, wide awake, for fear of being caught in the cross fire

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ah that was a cute little interaction with Sienna, they both looked genuinely happy. Nice to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seems to be a one week honeymoon, not that it matters, I’d still want to take my children.

Ah that was a cute little interaction with Sienna, they both looked genuinely happy. Nice to see.
Yes it was lovely to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.