Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace has no problem posting endless pics of Hayden, it’s just poor little Cee-Cee who doesn’t get any attention

Reactions: 17
Think the reason the children don’t react when she was given the box was because it’s staged. If you look at it you can definitely see her reaction is forced. She probably made him do it numerous times

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What annoys me is, Sienna put grace on the map!!! It was the birth of sienna that got her all her followers, she was the cutest little baby and grace always had her on her stories in Ann's kitchen ect and she got so many gifts sent for sienna by companies and followers too but as soon as golden balls hayden was born sienna was booted aside and yet it was the birth of hayden that graces downfall began, that's when she put on all her weight and couldn't shift it like she did after sienna and her anxiety sky rocketed, don't mean to sound harsh towards the child or anything its not his fault but it's just facts, this is when she started to noticeably push sienna out for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️ she doesn't give her the time of day now.
The breastfeeding debacle also helped her fall from grace to grease. She fucked up royally there with her lies about how she was treated in that group.
Thats when she started her own group in retaliation and called it 'nothing but advice' and what an absolute tit show that turned out to be. She failed to admin it properly and had all sorts of terrible advice been offered to first time mothers.
She got so much stick over it that she abandoned it soon after.
She can do nothing right.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
One thing I’ll say for Chris is that it’s obvious he adores Sienna, as it should be. You can see him in the background of some of the wedding videos holding her so at least she was getting some attention from her daddy on the day.

Reactions: 23
I guess Mrs Mongey-Gernon has been reading this thread tonight 🤣 nice pic of the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The breastfeeding debacle also helped her fall from grace to grease. She fucked up royally there with her lies about how she was treated in that group.
Thats when she started her own group in retaliation and called it 'nothing but advice' and what an absolute tit show that turned out to be. She failed to admin it properly and had all sorts of terrible advice been offered to first time mothers.
She got so much stick over it that she abandoned it soon after.
She can do nothing right.
Omg I completely forgot about all that!!!

Reactions: 3
It was called nothing but support wasn’t it?
I remember it was an absolute tit show. Some really appalling “advice” being given out and if you disagreed with it you were a hater and a troll.I remember it being very anti breastfeeding too.

Reactions: 10
But they're not made up scenarios... are you not watching the same stories as everyone else??? The things she says the things she DOESNT do the time she spends away from her the constant eye rolls when the child tries to talk to her... they're not made up they are literally done and posted online to her 168 thousand followers!!!!!!!!!!
Don’t rise to it this one is a grace fan/friend etc all her posts are defense she needs to not bother being here 👍

Did anyone else notice this?? 🤢🤢🤢
🙈 seriously her wedding pics she’s the worst😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Siennas birthday she posted about how it was “ her birthing day “ or similar if I remember correctly

Reactions: 20
Siennas birthday she posted about how it was “ her birthing day “ or similar if I remember correctly
She is classic narcissist. Poor Sienna will have an adulthood of sitting on a counselors sofa.

I have a Mother very like her and I've spent a lot of time in my adult life in counseling.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is classic narcissist. Poor Sienna will have an adulthood of sitting on a counselors sofa.

I have a Mother very like her and I've spent a lot of time in my adult life in counseling.
My mother is like her in so many ways as well. We deserved better 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This! Her birthing day…not sienna’s birthday. She makes everything about herself. How anyone could like Grace is madness.
her kids are nothing but content when needed. Ok she’s not showing Sienna as much. Maybe she is trying to do a Shoshannah and keep sienna off the gram since starting school.
What was the breastfeeding debacle?

Reactions: 8
What utter bull scutter is she spouting now about synchronicity. All because Kips took a screenshot on his phone and it was the same date as the wedding. She’s full of absolute notions 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was away at a wedding at the weekend (not Grace's), literally had 2 full threads to catch up on yesterday!
A lot of "No's" from me.
Didn't really like her dress. Now the photos where you can't see the peep hole at the front, the dress doesn't look as bad. But it just didn't do anything for her. She has a decent sized chest and after 2 kids you do need a bit more support there. A better fitting top half to the dress would have flattered her chest better and emphasised her waist (I think she has a waist, it's hard to tell if she photoshops it or not!). Shoes and jewellery didn't suit the dress. Makeup was nice, hair wasn't great.
Bridesmaid dresses were a no - you'd be yanking up the top and sleeves all day and night. They did not suit the majority of the bridesmaid party and they could have easily been altered to suit them better.
I did like the flower girls dresses, they were very cute and appropriate.
Page boy did look cute, he was most like very comfy in the outfit. Although there is something cute about a wee boy in a suit like the groom or grooms men.
Overall I feel that there was a lack of cohesion with her "theme". I think she probably could have put a bit more effort into planning and organising the wedding. Look, at the end of the day - they got married, they celebrated with family and friends and the hopefully enjoyed it and that's all that matters really.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.