Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we see if Grace splashed out for Bridesmaids gifts? Knowing her probably not
Ah now, I'm sure Greasy would have fucked some unwanted freebies into a bag and handed them out. Everyone with different gifts.

Jen: Oh 20 packs o' turkey puddin Grace thanks, that was a great begging double team hehe my freezer fulla dah now.
Dom: oh 10 bottles of herbal essence? thanks hun this will be ok with me skunk hair yea?
Mags: ah for fucks sake Grease, a crate of WB's anxiehe juice? o_O I told ye to duck that into de bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Expensive night…

€240 for bed and breakfast and you’re sleeping in a shed.

How clever of them to allow drunk people at a wedding charge drinks to their room. I’d be sick as a dog getting that bill in the morning

Reactions: 14
very curious to see if TWG will put up the Onslow and Daisy photo on their grid?
The neck tattoos and gypsy wedding vibes doesn't really fit in with their look.

Anyone remember Wayne and Waynetta Slob from Harry Enfield show?
wayne waynetta.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
very curious to see if TWG will put up the Onslow and Daisy photo on their grid?
The neck tattoos and gypsy wedding vibes doesn't really fit in with their look.

Anyone remember Wayne and Waynetta Slob from Harry Enfield show?
View attachment 1446480
Yup she’s on her way for the solid gold jax in the front room 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like I said above, a lot of reaching for things to pick at 🙄

There is plenty to call her out on without making up scenarios in yer heads about her love for her children and her jealousy of her 5 year old. 🤷‍♀️
But they're not made up scenarios... are you not watching the same stories as everyone else??? The things she says the things she DOESNT do the time she spends away from her the constant eye rolls when the child tries to talk to her... they're not made up they are literally done and posted online to her 168 thousand followers!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
But they're not made up scenarios... are you not watching the same stories as everyone else??? The things she says the things she DOESNT do the time she spends away from her the constant eye rolls when the child tries to talk to her... they're not made up they are literally done and posted online to her 168 thousand followers!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly. There are countless examples, we'd be all day listing them out. She really ramped it up over the last few weeks as her ME DAY (d'wedding) lead up took place.

And the only unique CONTEH Grease has is being a neglectful, nasty, selfish 'mother' and no one wants to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There wasn't much 'love' involved in the wedding it seems. It feels like it was about how amazing the venue, the dress, the hair were. And how Grace can finally say she has a husband. Tick that off the list. It was a celebration but of what?
100 percent this, there seemednto be no Emotion or pure hapiness.. All about the big show for her followers. Sad really

Reactions: 6
Exactly. There are countless examples, we'd be all day listing them out. She really ramped it up over the last few weeks as her ME DAY (d'wedding) lead up took place.

And the only unique CONTEH Grease has is being a neglectful, nasty, selfish 'mother' and no one wants to see it!
Oh they see it alright but are afraid to call her out on it for fear of being labelled a troll and setting off an anxiety meltdown for the sympathy 😏 cause don't forget shes a "bleeping fantastic mother"!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Oh they see it alright but are afraid to call her out on it for fear of being labelled a troll and setting off an anxiety meltdown for the sympathy 😏 cause don't forget shes a "bleeping fantastic mother"!!!!!
Oh sorry what I meant there was, no one wants to tune in and watch this freebie grabbing waste of space neglect her kids. It's upsetting.

I think if you watch her behavior it's REALLY obvious.

For the sake of those kids, and maybe shaming her into being a mother, I think we should shout it from the rooftops in all honesty.

Would be good if some brands did a quick google before booking her and have a look at some of the abusive tit she pulls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What is she at? Between this and the ice cream desperado shite earlier is she trying to make her ex in Aus jealous? It's bleeping weird and disrespectful.
Whats the story with the ex in Aus. I heard something about it before, but can’t really remember what happened…

Reactions: 1
Whats the story with the ex in Aus. I heard something about it before, but can’t really remember what happened…
I don't know the ins and outs but basically Grease met Kips when she was in Austrailia. She was in a really bad way at the time after a break up.

In her recent live (I think??) she mentioned how Kips saved her at such a terrible time. I found this really disrespectful and basically telling everyone Kips was a rebound!? Why the duck is she still even on about this as she's about to marry the father of her kids and partner of ten years. Build a bridge.

She can't seem to get over anything and still pondering this break up all these years later. For heavens sake we've all had breakups. No one hurts Greasy and gets away with it!

Reactions: 18
Oh sorry what I meant there was, no one wants to tune in and watch this freebie grabbing waste of space neglect her kids. It's upsetting.

I think if you watch her behavior it's REALLY obvious.

For the sake of those kids, and maybe shaming her into being a mother, I think we shout it from the rooftops in all honesty.

Would be good if some brands did a quick google before booking her and have a look at some of the abusive tit she pulls.
Oh I totally agree I've never seen anything but genuine concern on here for sienna and hayden and we always give credit where its due but grease doesn't half make it hard for us with her outright self indulgent behaviour!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont understand why you all seem to want to see photos of her children? It's kind of creepy to be honest wanting her to put her daughter front and centre on a public instagram page? I don't blame her for giving her kids minimal exposure. Sure people here say it all the time, kids shouldn't be on their parents instagrams yet when someone limits the amount they show their kids they obviously don't care? Make up your minds ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I totally agree I've never seen anything but genuine concern on here for sienna and hayden and we always give credit where its due but grease doesn't half make it hard for us with her outright self indulgent behaviour!!!
She is 100% self obsessed no doubt about that, and yes she swans off multiple times a year without the kids. All public and able to be seen. Yes.

but my point is this digging for scenarios like a photo that hasn’t been liked, the fact she hasn’t yet posted a picture of the kids are a valid reason for ye to say she doesn’t love her children? Like do you see my point of reaching?

I’m not at all worried about being called a troll and have plenty I could critique her on but ye are pulling some stuff out of thin air.

Pick at the time she spends away yes, when she posts multiple times that she is leaving them with Mags or Ann yes, because you have the stories that she publically shares. But literally searching through a photo for likes? Come on, get a grip!

I dont understand why you all seem to want to see photos of her children? It's kind of creepy to be honest wanting her to put her daughter front and centre on a public instagram page? I don't blame her for giving her kids minimal exposure. Sure people here say it all the time, kids shouldn't be on their parents instagrams yet when someone limits the amount they show their kids they obviously don't care? Make up your minds ffs.
I think there is a certain cohort on here who are giving out about lack of photos who would be the first to slam her for over exposing them if she put too many pics of them from the day up. It’s definitely a lose lose for her when it comes to the kids I feel. They are an easy target to start bashing her with on here. I don’t think we should be discussing anyone’s kids at all tbh, like I have said above much more we can critique Grace on

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.