Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but Laura de Barra- perfection
Because Laura knows exactly who she is. Unlike Grace who decided about 2 years ago she was a Boho person despite only really being boho when it means she gets her me-time to self indulge. She has no clue who she is, just jumps from fad to fad with no depth or genuine feeling.
There are a million boho style dresses that would have suited grace but because its so inauthentic and fake, she just picked one she saw on pinterest. Same as when she tried to latch onto orlaigh donlan, like her or not, I truly believe she is who she is and lives her life that way. Grace could never.

Reactions: 23
Yea all true and when you look at mags little girl she looks so natural and happy little girl with a very relaxed look to her mags and grace are poles apart
Yes this 🙌🏻 the difference between them is unreal!! Grace needs to take a leaf out of her sisters parenting book, mags went straight to wexford after the wedding and the kids had a beach day today they always look so happy out doing things as a family!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just went onto his page to have a look, he posted a pic of Sienna before this picture, now it was two years ago but Grace THE MOTHER had not liked the picture?? What the actual hell.
I’m all for calling Grace out for shady behaviour but I think some of ye are really reaching for issues that aren’t there. Like really questioning her love for her children because she may not have liked a photo? Come on.

She commented something lovely below the photo 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I’m all for calling Grace out for shady behaviour but I think some of ye are really reaching for issues that aren’t there. Like really questioning her love for her children because she may not have liked a photo? Come on.

In 2020 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think that too. Whatever issues Grease has going on, there is some weird unnatural unhealthy tit going on towards Sienna. I say she is jealous of Chris and Sienna 100%.
I said this before she’s jealous of her own daughter

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

And she still manages to make it about herself.. Me my & I.. her 3 most used words

• Sick
Reactions: 4
And she still manages to make it about herself.. Me my & I.. her 3 most used words
Like I said above, a lot of reaching for things to pick at 🙄

There is plenty to call her out on without making up scenarios in yer heads about her love for her children and her jealousy of her 5 year old. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
€240!?
@roo689 wasn't it 200 before? €40 increase in 2022 pricing? Scandalous!

We all saw those sheds, they needed serious maintenance, the grass wasn't even CUH

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely the bride and groom paid for the bridesmaids rooms?!
I have been bridesmaid twice and paid for my own room at both weddings .
But my other half was a groomsman for his brother and they had paid for our room which was a lovely surprise the next morning.
Think it just depends on the couple and their budget.
Didn’t bother me that I had to pay. They had paid for my dress, hair makeup etc which had I been going as just a guest I’d have to fork out for anyway on top of a hotel room.

€240!?
@roo689 wasn't it 200 before? €40 increase in 2022 pricing? Scandalous!

We all saw those sheds, they needed serious maintenance, the grass wasn't even CUH
€240 is scandalous money for one night anywhere. This country is just a complete joke. Pure and utter greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.