Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
What would the price per head be there ? Couldn’t be on par with say the powers courts or carton houses the other influencers have it in
200 a head plus 5k exclusive wedding hire with a minimum number of sheds rented for glamping 🫠

Reactions: 2

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Doms comment earlier under her pic "just WAIT until you see the bride" im wondering now did she actually mean it??
I was just thinking she probs meant it in quite a mean way, as in omg waaaaaait til you see the bride, the state of her…. Which is pretty awful

• Sad

jazzbot

VIP Member
Don’t call your baby Grease! Best of luck!!

Didn’t she say at one stage that she wanted a professional picture to be the first one she posts? So she was going to ask the photographer to edit one to have ready on the day?
photographer could be doing that as they all eat maybe?
yes! She said that on her first manic live of late. Heard her myself.

i didn’t make the other greasy lives this week but it was said on here she was going to go live too this Morning.Said it on the last two it seems?

really surprised a pic is not up yet considering a professional is editing it and sounded like a given thing she planned.

Oh my god surely that’s like a second part of the day dress?! And had more of a wedding dress dress for the wedding???

also as someone stated it actually does look like she’s wearing her fih bih 😳😳
Do you think so? Maybe it is her second dress, I’d pray it was and this wasn’t her actual bridal choice !

coconutwars

I fell for that too!
It’s actually a photographer posting about yesterdays wedding and bride now - not Nips n kips. V annoying, she keeps flashing up on my search stream!!
Phew!!! I was raging with myself for not screen grabbing straight away 😂😂😂

jazzbot

VIP Member
Well today has been an anticlimax, nearly 5 the nuptials are most likely over. Everyone’s knocking back the Buck’s Fizz waiting on the dinner. Grace is gone on another hike or she’s had a box of sand brought up from Wexford to ground herself before her big announcement. hello I’m Grace the first wifey ever in history and amen to that.
She is probably still doing her portrait shots. Imagine the long list of social contenh she has for the photographer.

Do we know who is snapping for them?

Reactions: 1

jazzbot

VIP Member
Reminds me of something you’d wear on holidays going for dinner 🙈😂 probably cost a fortune but it does nothing for her would of much rather she wore something that flattered her
When I checked the price of it was £3.5k to buy I think plus alterations was prob close to €4k total? More?

Last edited:

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Add €5,000 for exclusivity
So prob end up being about a 40k wedding not including honeymoon. To be honest not a million miles off what a lot of people spend maybe 5k -8k more . Usually about 100 or 110 per head in most decent venues