Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Haven’t-a-breeze

Didn’t she say she’d be showing bits on the day cause she’s so down with her followers and wasn’t the type to hide things or build anticipation? She even said she basically filmed herself through labour with sienna so she wouldn’t be the type not to share bits from the day as it happened
This is Grace. It’s not surprising she reneged.

I do hope she had a brilliant day and it all went well though. Bridesmaids looked beautiful and the dresses were lovely.

Reactions: 2

lil_sox

Chatty Member
What would the price per head be there ? Couldn’t be on par with say the powers courts or carton houses the other influencers have it in
Someone said on here 5k just to book, cheapest price per head well over 100 quid etc etc

• Wow

Igloo1877

So VPL shared her stories from last night - whatever room she showed must be one of theirs. It’s awful!
There is a small cottage at the entrance to VPL, I’d say that’s where she stayed last night before moving to the main house today. My sister got married there last year & that’s what she done

Sally Bright

She’d back from the grounding and Is twirling around for the photographer so much she’s dizzy. She can’t stop saying I’m gone with the wind fabulous.

• Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
A piccy went up on the story there when you look under virginia park lodge ‘places’ on Instagram, it was a pic of everyone outside, looked like a big group snap, I went back to screenshot it but it’s saying unavailable now! Did someone try a leak us a snap 😂😂
It’s a group pic of a different wedding… but they’ve just tagged the location

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Girls, the planes wheels just hit the tarmack and I'd the phone out checking for pics of the bride, raging there's nothing yet.
Too many pages to catch up on here while waiting on my luggage so I'll be up all night catching up and hoping for a glimpse.
Still no photo you didn’t miss anything

• Wow
It's filthy underneath.
Not sure about it maybe for a night out definitely not for a wedding dress. Kips actually looks well, no wonder he had his hands bet onto his pockets last night, practising for the photos.
It might be the light through the lace making it look dark and dirty.

Pianogal

Didn’t she say at one stage that she wanted a professional picture to be the first one she posts? So she was going to ask the photographer to edit one to have ready on the day?
photographer could be doing that as they all eat maybe?

Few guest pictures from people I follow. AliDee and Aoife McDonnell. They look lovely.
Ali has been a real support to Aoife they have a nice friendship.