Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Gavsgirl for the thread title with a whopping 90 likes! Your prize is an invitation to the wedding of the year! Don't you dare wear white and take the spotlight off our Grace!

πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’ IT'S THE WEDDING THREAD PEOPLE! πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’ 🚨🚨🚨 Be on high alert for self indulgent tripe and childcare avoidance. Just like every other thread, really. πŸ‘°πŸ€΅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
As funny as this is, she didn’t quite say it like that, it was actually a cute mummy daughter moment, but of course it had to be filmed & shared.
I know ya, but duck her. That's what goes on in her head anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like others, I feel I should book the day off, grab the popcorn and watch it all unfold, but this is grace we are talking about so it will probs be next week before she uploads anything πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like others, I feel I should book the day off, grab the popcorn and watch it all unfold, but this is grace we are talking about so it will probs be next week before she uploads anything πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
What if she doesn’t post her wedding until a few days after? I could see her the type that makes guests turn their phones off or put them into a basket upon arrival πŸ˜‚
I don’t think she has the discipline to refrain…but I have visions of coming into this thread tomorrow to utter mayhem and her in silence πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lady Gray's Plea:

Note: To be read in a very posh voice:

I'm not sure what happened, minding my own business, in Glasson.
When along there she came, and started pulling my mane!

Crop top and headphones, a veil as her tail,
Who is this creature? And what is her name?

Out came her phone and she proceeded to talk,
Begging for freebies, hotels, coffee and sorts.

I neighed out for Martin, knew I was in danger.
I know he'll come running, as soon as he cops one look at this stranger.

Don't know what she's saying, her accent is thick,
Wish she'd stop telling crude stories about thongs and Kips' dick.

Rode through the night, ended up in Tallaght,
Scared for my life, I cried for my Mama!

Tomorrow she weds, one wish if I pardon?
That she'll leave me alone, and I can run back to Martin!

HELLPPPP!!!!!

ladygrays.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
What if she doesn’t post her wedding until a few days after? I could see her the type that makes guests turn their phones off or put them into a basket upon arrival πŸ˜‚
I don’t think she has the discipline to refrain…but I have visions of coming into this thread tomorrow to utter mayhem and her in silence πŸ˜‚
Jen said today she wasn't sure she'd be on for a few days but I can honestly see grace not being able to help herself. She's absolutely desperate to recreate the following she got after snapchatting Sienna plus she lives for validation online.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Living for this thread!!! It’s gonna be my highlight for tomorrow! The kids can look after themselves can’t they??? 🫒🫒🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On annual leave from my easy 9-5 tomorrow by chance, what luck!

It should be a tattle national holiday. Can we get the little while veils over our usernames that tattle does for other holidays?!

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Let’s all meet up on a beach with a chippers to watch the wedding live stream, and cheers the happy couple with battered sausages :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Imagine how excited Greasy is for her boohoo wedding tomorrow? ekkkkkkk

Let’s all meet up on a beach with a chippers to watch the wedding live stream, and cheers the happy couple with battered sausages :cool:
I'll be bawlin' into me chips watching her go down the aisle on Lady Gray.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The food they've eaten this week makes me feel half sick. Was pure junk all week. Ekkkk

Reactions: 17
Think I'll have a glass of wine reading this thread tomorrow, I just know it's gonna be hillarious 🍷, and to celebrate Grace's big day of course 🀣, be rude not to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m on holiday and just told the kids we are having a pool day tomorrow so I don’t have to move from the house 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Greasey's wedding diary entry:

It's DE NIGH BEFORE EKKKK:

Should I distress?
Will I fit in me dress?
Haven't tried it on in so long,
Nearly 24 hours, is that wrong?

Don't care that my poor mother,
Will be left in a bother.
As she tries to sew me in,
Pretending I've gotten so thin.

Have all their heads wrecked,
From the worry and stress.
It's all about me,
Soon to be Greasy Mongey G!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Greasey's wedding diary entry:

It's DE NIGH BEFORE EKKKK:

Should I distress?
Will I fit in me dress?
Haven't tried it on in so long,
Nearly 24 hours, is that wrong?

Don't care that my poor mother
Will be left in a bother,
As she tries to sew me in,
Pretending I've gotten so thin.

Have all their heads wrecked,
From the worry and stress.
It's all about me,
Soon to be Greasy Mongey G!
That’s deadly πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m on holiday and just told the kids we are having a pool day tomorrow so I don’t have to move from the house 🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 In honor of Greasy's big day, we'll all be neglecting our kids tomorrow. In true selfish G fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.