Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace1718

Chatty Member
In fairness. The food is sensational. But, way out of my budget despite us BOTH working decent jobs. I’d be very surprised if Richard Corrigan have any discount so she’s paying big money for venue alone. Up to their eyes in it I’d say
Wouldn’t be many doing it for 50 or 60 these days

Lorz19

Chatty Member
To be fair now though, people that are saying it looks dirty she’s had it on all day, it’s a long dress and she’s outside for the pic so it’s bound to get dirty. Again it begs as to why she’s used this particular pic… doubt it’s a pro pic is it?
I totally get this my own was awful by the end but even if this wasn’t professional, grace after all her editing cud easily have whitened it no? Or used a better picture to hide it?

jazzbot

VIP Member
A piccy went up on the story there when you look under virginia park lodge ‘places’ on Instagram, it was a pic of everyone outside, looked like a big group snap, I went back to screenshot it but it’s saying unavailable now! Did someone try a leak us a snap 😂😂
I fell for that too!
It’s actually a photographer posting about yesterdays wedding and bride now - not Nips n kips. V annoying, she keeps flashing up on my search stream!!

Foggy

Chatty Member

This is very similar but wrong colour and length.