Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gladys53

I always think this. She always looks so uncomfortable. I wonder if she has botox and can't move her face!
I think its because she has no control of the filter being used, she looks different o her own page defo.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Only photo I've seen so far is from the location section of insta when you search for Virginia Park Lodge

I don't want to post it because the person is just a random guest.

Nothing noteworthy in the photo anyway just confirmation that it went ahead and Grace didn't sleep in
Isn't it ok to post if someone's profile is public?

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Everyone is on here for a laugh, about a social media “star”. No need to be nasty to individual users. I was clearly just messing when I asked if you knew where you were.

I’ll repeat; I never said the girls didn’t look good. I joked about them having to yank their tits and a risk to go with a hair trend.

Take your own advice, accept other peoples opinions 👍
I never said u personally said anything bad. u involved urself and responded to a post I went back to someone else on - and got involved and were trying to be smart saying do I know it’s tattle. so I then asked u to do poem 500 with the same gags over and over - pretty fair I think 🤔 xx