Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCatsMa

Thankyou so much. Profile pic from when i joined last year 😂 i have to say today has kicked my ass (this is number 3) but ye have kept me going. Especially the songs and poems ❤
Best of luck! Ah yes, no 3 is the game changer. Be careful, I was in labour for less than an hour on no 3... 😳😳

Reactions: 1

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Reeled in by the thread title.. really intrigued by the battered sausage mention.. can;t work out who this person is. The photo looks like 2 fat chavs snogging (that was a wedding pic??) and search for Faces of Grace reveals a Christian group
Faces By Grace!

coconutwars

A piccy went up on the story there when you look under virginia park lodge ‘places’ on Instagram, it was a pic of everyone outside, looked like a big group snap, I went back to screenshot it but it’s saying unavailable now! Did someone try a leak us a snap 😂😂

roo689

VIP Member
I see grease around the place as well as Jen and I’ll give her a compliment. She has a great pair of legs, as I’ve seen in the snow in old bawn. But like what’s the saying?!? Tits or legs? How about belly or legs?!!

Grace1718

Chatty Member
I've been to events they've played at. It gets old really quickly. If it's just them, and bands typically play for at least 2 hours then 😖
Yeah I have been to a wedding where they played after the speeches - they were brill for about 5 or 10 mins and brought the energy up but then people started trying to talk over them and they lost the crowd ! They did about an hour as far as I remember!

She either whinged and whinged about the Jimmy's and Chris bought her them as a present to shut her up basically and she got her way

Or

She blagged the fakes from the shop in Limerick for free.

Look, I've no issue with anyone wearing fakes but it's a bit sad her showing off the ones in BT and then wearing a rip off pair with her 4k dress... her being the celebrity that she thinks she is
Are they fake or inspired by?

roo689

VIP Member
Is it really nasty to admit I always saw VPL as a really gorgeous venue. It's completely tainted knowing Greasy, Krusty and the gang chose it, I can't undo it in my head now. They're just so rough to me.

You can use the same email, you just need to spend a minute making a 'new account'. Can use your same delivery, billing, tel no, address, everything!
I have everything saved on auto forms so I can bang 'em OUH
It’s not in person

At what time does it become ‘too late’ for influencer to post? I always thought it was around 6-8 to get more views…
After 9 and love Island is on 😂
A part of me hopes she genuinely is in the moment and hasn't given it a second thought but reality hits that this is grace and she is probably sitting there thinking of the perfect time to drop an edited picture thinking she'll break the Internet.