Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clicpa

They look great in the dresses but to me they’re not bridesmaid dresses.. my biggest thing for bridesmaids was comfort! No having to hold your diddies in your dress or fix yourself all day
Yes ! I actually really like the style of the dress but I don’t feel like they are very bridesmaidy! They def look beautiful though makeup and hair etc !

Reactions: 1

lil_sox

Chatty Member
A side boob doesn’t come popping out of the back though right? This is back boob
It also looked like the straps were adjustable I can’t go back and subject myself to her stories to double check…but she could’ve lifted the back a bit with those straps…. The back was way too low

It was a gorgeous dress though

LuckyB

The more I look at the photo the more I notice:

- zero intimacy in that pic

leading me to -

- the pic is a dress reveal... it's not a happily wed married couple reveal. Just before the pic's been taken she's had to fuss about with the train, and there's a gap between them probably so people could "see" the dress.. all about Grace once again

- There's zero happiness in their eyes in that pic. People don't have to have beaming smiles in a pic to see a happy sparkle

- her hand on his shoulder balled up? Lads in the pub vibes. Even if her hand was around his other shoulder flat it would look much more lovey dovey

Sad state of affairs if that pic was taken by a professional, and even worse if that was the best one.....
True. I hate the look of myself in some of my wedding photos, the ones taken without knowing but I look happy in them all, I think same goes for most newly weds. They look distant, hope it was just a moment and that the day was everything she wished for especially after all that build up. I hope our impressions are wrong

Chippednails

VIP Member
How can you lift weights that much and not have even a shred of tone in your arms?! she looks a completely different shape to even at weekend. Maybe jen did a bit of rehearsal editing

And blaming minor weightloss for floppy tits when she never wears a bra after 2 kids. Fuck off!!!! It actually ruins a lovely dress.
A bitta tit tape at the sides would have worked wonders 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're not staying in VPL tonight, just tomorrow night.
That’s fierce odd… sure the hassle of moving…. Wonder was it money cause when you book a wedding generally they keep some rooms in reserve for you to stay the night as it’s booked so far in advance

Clangers2

VIP Member
Jen in this one
Like Dom looks sensational but she's super skinny and tall, it's hard to pull off that off the shoulder look and I fear grace will have something along the lines of that too, you can see in that pic that it doesn't suit jens body shape and why has she always got her boobs out lately
Like for a nightclub grand show them off but for a bridesmaid no
Same last night jens tits front and centre of every photo 🤢